Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Poker > Other Poker Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-06-2007, 08:39 PM

Default Re: 200-400 Ace to Cinco TD

Ok 2 hands, one for the mancrush and one against, not so sure which was madness or pure brillance, I'll let you be the judge.

A to 5 TD, he is up against 2 very solid players, makes a 9 on the first draw out of position, check raises and fades the rest of the hand to win.

9 perfect you ask? Yes, very perfect, 976..

Second hand, Stud8:

O'Neal in early position raises with a 9 showing on 3rd, with a ton of low cards behind him and an Ace that has yet to act that is a super solid player, most would classify him as your typical LV nit.

The field folds and now the Ace up reraises, for the purpose of this post we will call him LV nit. O'Neal just calls.

O'Neal catches an 8 on 4th and LV nit catches a baby. LV nit bets and O'Neal raises!!! LV nit just calls. Now I am thinking O'Neal either caught 9's and 8's or is rolled up.

On 5th and 6th no really important cards come and on 7th LV nit checks and O'Neal bets with no FEAR. LV nit thinks and then calls.

As an observer of the hand, I am thinking O'Neal must have filled or has rolled up 9's.

He tables 9's and 8's and I am thinking he is either getting scooped or only half, I mean the LV nit called, he has to have Aces up or a low, he has to???

LV nit looks at his board, looks at O'Neal's 9's and 8's and mucks his hand, no f-ing way!!!

Owned, I mean like Magic Don Juan and some crack whore.

LV nit left the table, I don't think because he was mad, but more because he was embarrassed.

Bonus hand:

Stud high, some low brings it in, 2 dead Kings fold and O'Neal with 2 players behind him plus the bring in raises with a King door card!!!

I had a 9 door with an Ace and 7 buried, the guy to my right had a Ten up.

The guy to my right reraises, damn, I wanted to do that, so I fold and O'Neal insta mucked.

I told the guy to my right that I was going to do that, and he said he had Ace high too and knew it was the nuts because Ace high is always the nuts against O'Neal.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok 2 hands, one for the mancrush and one against, not so sure which was madness or pure brillance, I'll let you be the judge.

A to 5 TD, he is up against 2 very solid players, makes a 9 on the first draw out of position, check raises and fades the rest of the hand to win.

9 perfect you ask? Yes, very perfect, 976..

[/ QUOTE ]

Not shocking, this is classic O'Neil forgetting which game he is playing.

The S8 had is odd as described, but if the whole table is filled with low cards then raising with 9's w/ and A buried isn't horrible - I'll leave that in the you had to be there folder, sounds like there is more to the hand than just 3rd & 4th street.

As for the stud hand - O'Neil shouldn't play board games multi-way - thats no secret.
Old 09-07-2007, 12:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
if the whole table is filled with low cards then raising with 9's w/ and A buried isn't horrible

[/ QUOTE ]

Um strongly disagree. Don't let blumpkin see this or he will tilt. (also its clear from the story he had (89)9)

-DeathDonkey
Old 09-07-2007, 01:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if the whole table is filled with low cards then raising with 9's w/ and A buried isn't horrible

[/ QUOTE ]

Um strongly disagree. Don't let blumpkin see this or he will tilt. (also its clear from the story he had (89)9)

-DeathDonkey

[/ QUOTE ]

I was saying raising with (A9)9 isn't horrible with a table of 7 low cards out there (its situation specific, the table has to be tight and observant, and you have to be playing few hands with a great image), the distribution is likely that a low wont come often.

I agree that (98)9 is a WTF, you had to be there. Sorry if I didn't communicate that well.
Old 09-08-2007, 08:31 AM

So does everyone here know eachother, do people know who I am yet I don't know who you are, etc. I'm andy if we've played in the 40 game at the bellagio.