Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Home Poker
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-14-2007, 09:45 PM

Default Re: Hustled in home game last night?

Post the address and time of this game and how much they play with (feel free to exaggerate) everywhere and hopefully they get robbed.
Old 10-15-2007, 06:21 AM

you are correct, sir. at my home games i have no friends! they are all theiving degenerates. got to the point where everytime i got up to piss id get dealt rockets and lose of coarse. so i started pissing in the laundry tub in plain view. i had to adapt, not playin hands when certain people dealt. this group of 3 or 4 were so busy trying to cheat theyd often get confused and werent even good poker players, after hitting a couple people with chairs, and adapting to the situation, and still killin the table, it made it a profitable situation. now they only try to signal each other, no more stacin the deck, thank u , chair! if the game dont feel right odds are it aint, stay away, if your not winnn what ur stats say u should be winning, start smashing heads open. ask questions later!
Old 10-15-2007, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
you are correct, sir. at my home games i have no friends! they are all theiving degenerates. got to the point where everytime i got up to piss id get dealt rockets and lose of coarse. so i started pissing in the laundry tub in plain view. i had to adapt, not playin hands when certain people dealt. this group of 3 or 4 were so busy trying to cheat theyd often get confused and werent even good poker players, after hitting a couple people with chairs, and adapting to the situation, and still killin the table, it made it a profitable situation. now they only try to signal each other, no more stacin the deck, thank u , chair! if the game dont feel right odds are it aint, stay away, if your not winnn what ur stats say u should be winning, start smashing heads open. ask questions later!

[/ QUOTE ]

*crickets chirping*