Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 02-20-2006, 12:47 AM

Default Re: best foxwoods character

[ QUOTE ]
yeah it was the 500$ O8 i think, he's constantly broke as far as i know, someone probably had most of his action

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't doubt it. There's also another regular there that I've seen in the weekly tournaments. Tall guy, late 30's or middle 40's maybe. He had a Mr T started set, LOTS of gold, rings, necklace, just all blinged up with gold.

I tried to steal on the button with K/9 and he pushed all-in. I folded and he showed me the A/A.

And there's some kid who's in his 20's, dresses nicely, dark short hair. Was at a table with him, pushed him out of a pot previously. He raises in LP and I push with A/K. He's worried I'm going to have K/K and says "your Kings are good" but then he calls and flips over 10/10 and I get my ace on the flop and King on the river, but he hit his 10 on the flop. Dealer warned him about his yapping after the fact. I think he made the money, not sure if he made the final table. But I've seen him a few times. He commented that I seemed "patient", so it appears he didn't view me as a recklessly aggressive opponent and respected my raises.
Old 02-20-2006, 12:04 PM

There's usually some older guy dressed all in black wearing dark shades and with really nasty long dark hair who I see sitting in the corner of the High Stakes Cafe, sometimes with another man and sometimes with his wife who looks a bit haggish. I don't know what he plays but I've seen her playing stud. Both of them smoke and talk in real raspy voices. Overall they just look very scary and nasty. Anybody know what the deal is with these two?
Old 02-20-2006, 12:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Scrub, Cabby is actually a nice guy if you keep the conversation away from poker. He's very smart.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if you have a history of killing him in big pots and are under 30. He HATES me.

scrub
Old 02-20-2006, 12:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

Scrub, Cabby is actually a nice guy if you keep the conversation away from poker. He's very smart.

[/ QUOTE ]

Not if you have a history of killing him in big pots and are under 30. He HATES me.

scrub

[/ QUOTE ]

Also, I'm surprised there hasn't been a bigfoot nomination yet.

scrub
Old 02-20-2006, 12:52 PM

I really don't like Norm and I don't care if he lost his house he has to push his cards in, he knows not to try that crap with me.
Old 02-20-2006, 01:11 PM

Anybody know where Bigfoot is? Haven't seen him in about a year.
Old 02-20-2006, 02:50 PM

Anybody know the younger looking guy that keeps his entire bankroll with him at all times? He has a rack with all purple (500) chips, and he brings it to the table with him. I think he plays 5/5 NL.
Old 02-20-2006, 02:58 PM

This isn't even close for me:

There's a guy (I think his name is John) who wears this big, Crocadile Dundee-style hat and has this creepy skull thing he puts on his chips. He's probably 35, kind of tall. He plays mid-limits (mostly 10/20 and 20/40), and loves to joke about doing coke in the bathroom and getting strippers and stuff. He's a pretty solid player and extremely amusing.
Old 02-20-2006, 03:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Who's that dude who's always wearing the Fubu type gear and some bling, always looking all urban? I think he won some 7-stud event last year. Last I knew he had dreadlocks or corn-rows or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Randall "Dee" Blair?
Old 02-20-2006, 05:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Who's that dude who's always wearing the Fubu type gear and some bling, always looking all urban? I think he won some 7-stud event last year. Last I knew he had dreadlocks or corn-rows or something.

[/ QUOTE ]

Randall "Dee" Blair?

[/ QUOTE ]

Possibly, I don't know his name, but figure he's always broke. And it might've been an Omaha hi/lo tournament he won. That name looks like it would fit him, based on his looks.