Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-25-2007, 05:28 AM

Default Re: What to do if you suspect a site of being rigged

[ QUOTE ]
Ooooo, oooooo..... I think the answer's "Tin foil hat"!

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 09-25-2007, 07:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The site is Sky Poker. Does anyone else have that kind of wild variance on there?

[/ QUOTE ]

sounds to me like a normal swong. after all, they're one thing.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-25-2007, 07:12 PM

I think anyone who joins a new site and gets sucked out on continuously when first playing there will at least in the back of their mind think something funny is going on. I think that is a normal human reaction.

I know I've quit playing at a few sites I just joined after having this happen to me. Once I get that feeling where I don't entirely trust the randomness of the cards, I have a hard time keeping a positive attitude.

I think I quit playing at Poker Ocean a few years back because of exactly this. I had friends who told me they loved Ocean though, so I figured it was just me going through extreme suckout variance on my first run there. But a man can only take so much before he reacts and moves on.
Old 09-25-2007, 09:54 PM

Well i been on there since febuary, never actually put any money in it, but built up a bit of a bankroll through freerolls. I always have suspected it was rigged, a while back they used to have players on there with the same responses in the chat box at every hand, like saying *thunderous applouse* when they win a big hand, and they used to go all in with nothing only to suck out in hideous style.

I had players call my all in with 9 2 and the like several times when I had A A and they'd suck out every time. I think these were definately bots that knew the whole board before the hand was played, its not like they were going in with reasonable hands or anything, but they'd suck out just the same. I have taken to keeping a list of these players and just not playing against them.

They have good money to be made on freerolls on the site, so I just play with the money from that, but i'm pretty sure its rigged
Old 09-26-2007, 12:03 AM

[ QUOTE ]
If you tell us which site it is, there are bound to be some other losers here who will give us their opinions on it, too.

That way, everyone will benefit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boosh....from Mike Haven
Old 09-26-2007, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think anyone who joins a new site and gets sucked out on continuously when first playing there will at least in the back of their mind think something funny is going on. I think that is a normal human reaction.

I know I've quit playing at a few sites I just joined after having this happen to me. Once I get that feeling where I don't entirely trust the randomness of the cards, I have a hard time keeping a positive attitude.

I think I quit playing at Poker Ocean a few years back because of exactly this. I had friends who told me they loved Ocean though, so I figured it was just me going through extreme suckout variance on my first run there. But a man can only take so much before he reacts and moves on.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. Logically, I know PokerLoco isn't rigged, but you'd never get me playing there again.
Old 09-26-2007, 01:59 AM

Report it here.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:09 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If you tell us which site it is, there are bound to be some other losers here who will give us their opinions on it, too.

That way, everyone will benefit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Boosh....from Mike Haven

[/ QUOTE ]

More like wa wa wah wahhhhh.

There are plenty of stories but you(haven) and your goons keep interfering in the threads about rigged sites.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:15 AM

[ QUOTE ]

There are plenty of stories but you(haven) and your goons keep trying to talk rationally in the threads about rigged sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp.

if you want an undisturbed land where you can discuss your crazy conspiracy theories, try the politics forum.
Old 09-26-2007, 02:29 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

There are plenty of stories but you(haven) and your goons keep trying to talk rationally in the threads about rigged sites.

[/ QUOTE ]

fyp.

if you want an undisturbed land where you can discuss your crazy conspiracy theories, try the politics forum.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, the absolute rigged threads were all crazy conspriracy theories....retard. And ZAPP, THEY WERE GONE....You're such a hypocrite.

Even when all the evidence was layed out on the table, absolutely (pun intended) jack squat was done.

Congrats to all the op shills.

When people talk, ur always there to shut them down, way to go josem...