Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-17-2007, 08:08 PM

Default Re: What\'s your last meal? (on death row obv.)

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i wonder why we offer these last meals to people about to be executed...must be a religious thing through history...cause im sure those folks in Oklahoma city didn't want a bowl of cherios as their last

[/ QUOTE ]

Politics forum is a little lower down on the sidebar

[/ QUOTE ]

here's a link
Old 06-17-2007, 08:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i wonder why we offer these last meals to people about to be executed...must be a religious thing through history...cause im sure those folks in Oklahoma city didn't want a bowl of cherios as their last

[/ QUOTE ]

This argument is sorta stupid as almost everyone who dies would choose a different meal for themself if they knew it was their last meal.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats the point...but w/e
Old 06-17-2007, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This argument is sorta stupid as almost everyone who dies would choose a different meal for themself if they knew it was their last meal.

[/ QUOTE ]

So the only ones that get the benefit of putting some thought into it are killers?

I say we ask them what they want, bring it in fully prepared and right as they put the fork to their mouth, slap it out of their hands, flip the plate, and say "welp, looks like you're done!"
Old 06-17-2007, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So the only ones that get the benefit of putting some thought into it are killers?

I say we ask them what they want, bring it in fully prepared and right as they put the fork to their mouth, slap it out of their hands, flip the plate, and say "welp, looks like you're done!"

[/ QUOTE ]

I wasn't trying to gay up this thread into this, you guys are the ones doing it. I don't want to make this a thread about weather the few peoople in this world who know they're going to die deserve to choose what they eat as their last meal.
Old 06-17-2007, 08:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you in law school?
Old 06-17-2007, 08:27 PM

100x100
Old 06-17-2007, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Aren't you in law school?

[/ QUOTE ]

Your point?
Old 06-17-2007, 08:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]
If they'd allow it, I'd amass a meal filled with my favorites, so it would include:

some sort of awesome soup (lobster bisque, something creamy)
caesar salad
sushi
king crabs legs
lobster tails (2)
bay scallops (the big kind of scallops)
shrimp
steak (filet mignon ldo)
pasta of some sort
baked potato
ice cream, some sort of dope desert (creme brulee or something)

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty close to perfect... wow that sounds amazing
Old 06-17-2007, 08:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If they'd allow it, I'd amass a meal filled with my favorites, so it would include:

some sort of awesome soup (lobster bisque, something creamy)
caesar salad
sushi
king crabs legs
lobster tails (2)
bay scallops (the big kind of scallops)
shrimp
steak (filet mignon ldo)
pasta of some sort
baked potato
ice cream, some sort of dope desert (creme brulee or something)

[/ QUOTE ]

This is pretty close to perfect... wow that sounds amazing

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure I'd swap out the salad for McNuggets, and the baked potato for some mcdonalds hashbrowns.

And somewhere I'd need some apple pie
Old 06-17-2007, 08:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
100x100

[/ QUOTE ]

This was my exact first thought. I've never had In 'N Out, but essentially if I were on Death Row, I'd try to pack on as much fat and cholesterol and [censored] as I could. Maybe I'll eat myself to death so they don't get the satisfaction of killing me. My last act of defiance, if you will.

I'd have to go high-class too, like a huge filet mignon, a ton of bacon wrapped shrimp or something like that, at least half a gallon of ice cream...whatever the most delicious, eat-myself-to-death, 30,000 calorie meal I can stuff down.