Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-05-2006, 01:12 AM

Default Re: Trip Report: Salvia

Well, I tried it again tonight with Friend 4. This time we were in a calm setting: in his car at night with some music playing. Both of us tripped fairly hard.

I don't remember much. As I get pulled into the trip, the sides of reality are closing in, and the bottom is dropping out. I shut my eyes. I think I was in a field or something with people, and we were building something, or preparing for a battle or something like that. I remember being scared to death that I was going to be trapped in this world. I think the people there said that if I complete the journey, I stay there forever. I try to fight this, and slowly drift back to reality. The last thing I remember is the people screaming, "Nooo, come back, don't leave us." As I regain consciousness, I realize I am sweating all over my body.

Pretty crazy stuff. Looking back to last night, I defintely see similarities. It almost feels like I have moved forward into the "journey." I guess to continue I have to do this again. I'm not sure I want to though. As the poster above said, it's not particularly pleasant. The best thing I can compare it to is a very realistic dream.
Old 06-05-2006, 02:52 AM

A group of us (who have all tried it before) tried again today during hte afternoon. This time I actually "tripped" so to speak.

My trip was real pleant and almost felt like otehrs have said as a real lifelike dream. In my trip i had just won the lottery and i was rolling around in piles and piles of cash, and it felt very very real, one of my buddies said I could be seen rubbing my face and chest, So i take it i was literally acting out that i was rolling around in money haha.

Two of my buddies had not so pleasnt trips however, one of them physically urinated himself and he refuses to talk about what happend on his trip. However he was sweating a lot and he was super pale. And another buddy just said that he felt nauseous afterwards.

All in all in my two experiences with salvia I cant say im a fan, and I dont see myself using it in teh near future or ever again probably. Just to hardcore for me i guess.
Old 06-05-2006, 02:55 AM

I bought some 40x off the internet and used a torch lighter and bong to take it in. Extremely intese.

After about 10 seconds of holding it in, the room started to pulsate and divide up into sections. I started getting really hot, and sweating all over my body. I thought the couches were floating above the ground teaching each other things, as if there was a head couch. Its real messed up.

I ended up taking off all my clothes except my boxers because I got so hot and itchy. I might do it again, but I probably wouldn't use "fun" as the word to describe it.

Oh, and for people comparing it to weed, its WAY more intese. Only lasts 5 minutes.
Old 06-05-2006, 03:10 AM

Salvia is insanely intense. It's legal because it's not really any danger to anybody, but after trying it ~4 times I don't have any desire to do it again.

The most insane time was when I jolted into consciousness after taking the bong rip, and thought I'd gotten up, gone outside and driven my car through the wall of my parents house. the worst part was that I had bent the damn computer monitor on my desk that was running Itunes visualizer, and I couldn't x out of the program because the monitor was twisted in half. After a few minutes of panic, I realized: "wait, didn't you just smoke two bong rips of Salvia? hmm, couldn't you possibly be imagining some of this?" Things were ok!
Old 06-05-2006, 04:00 AM

The last time I took this stuff was last Saturday, alone, at 5PM in my apartment. I had just played some paddle tennis at Venice Beach and stopped by a headshop on the strip. I previously tried 10X stuff before and had had a mildly enjoyable time. The shop sold 20X stuff for $50 a gram so it was only proper for me to “step up”. I bought a cheap $10 water pipe in the store as well but I forgot to purchase a torch lighter. I ended up using a single wooden match to light the bowl and I wasn’t even able to take a full hit. The WPT Mirage Poker Showdown was playing on my TIVO in the background and Alan G and Harry D were heads up. I took the hit and then saw Harry D complaining that Alan G called him with K 8. At that point I lost track of what poker was. I thought for a moment that everyone in the world had stacks of chips and that Harry D was about to lose part of his life and social stature because he would have less chips. Then I freaked out. I immediately walked outside to cool off a little bit then came back into the apartment apprehensive about the "outside". I made this move 4 or 5 times before I started coming back to reality and realizing that I had just smoked Salvia. I will definitely try the super extract stuff again but this time my paranoia overtook what could have been an enjoyable trip. I’m not sure if I ever recommend doing high concentrated Salvia alone. I know I never will again.
Old 06-05-2006, 08:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Salvia is insanely intense. It's legal because it's not really any danger to anybody, but after trying it ~4 times I don't have any desire to do it again.

[/ QUOTE ]

Salvia is much more dangerous to use than marijuana.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:04 AM

i love these trips reports. anyone care to share some DMT or ketamine trip reports as well?

also, someone needs to video themselves and others smoking salvia.

and video's of people doing nitrous/whippets is always hilarious.

*edit* do a youtube search for salvia.
Old 06-06-2006, 01:19 AM

[ QUOTE ]
After a few minutes of panic, I realized: "wait, didn't you just smoke two bong rips of Salvia? hmm, couldn't you possibly be imagining some of this?"

[/ QUOTE ]

So I'm repelling down Mount Vesuvius when suddenly I slip, and I start to fall. Just falling, ahh ahh, I'll never forget the terror. When suddenly I realize "Holy [censored], Hansel, haven't you been smoking Peyote for six straight days, and couldn't some of this maybe be in your head?"
Old 06-06-2006, 01:34 AM

i tried this stuff a few times. once we all smoked it in a blunt, and it didnt really do anything. the next time we took 4 footers and i could not believe the stuff was legal. in both sessions i held the smoke in for as long as i could, but for some reason the binger did the trick A LOT harder. i would say that salvia [censored] me up more than weed, but obviously doesnt last nearly as long.
Old 06-06-2006, 02:00 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
my trip was fun, I fought a tree

[/ QUOTE ]

Who won?

[/ QUOTE ]
Well I remember winning but thats not how I am told it happened [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

and yeah i also thought of zoolander when i read that statement