Closed Thread

Old 04-16-2007, 09:39 AM

Default Re: Fun Night In Chicago

[ QUOTE ]
You're an idiot.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 04-16-2007, 09:51 AM

The fact that you did this stuff while your drunk is stupid but we've all made mistakes. The fact that you didn't wake up questioning your actions and are even thinking about doing it again is simply retarded.

Don't be that guy.
Old 04-16-2007, 10:28 AM

Brag: None

Beat: You suck at life

Variance: Your parents suck too for raising such an idiot and failing to instill basic moral values in said idiot.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I was arrested before for 7 counts of vandalism, arson and running from the police. They sent me home later that night.

So you don't know what you're talking about.

[/ QUOTE ]

then clearly you made the story up. so...you're pretty lame.

[/ QUOTE ]

No the story is not made up, I just know nothing will happen to me if the cops knock on my door. I don't even have the stuff anymore so they can't do anything.

Now tell me what you guys do for fun (and don't tell me partying cause that's not fun after the first 3 parties you attend). I know a lot of you guys have driven drunk before.....right? Well the penalty for that is much more harsh than petty theft.

Hey i have an idea, why don't we stop bashing people for breaking the law when you do it yourselves. Do I smell hypocrisy?

I would never do any of this sober, but was I risking the lives of innocent people? No, I wasn't, so until you [censored] understand that everybody breaks the law pretty often, don't bash somebody for actually saying what they do that's illegal.

Thank You.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:12 AM

crabs: I think its not that what you did was wrong bcuz who cares about that...but what you did was not particularly funny or creative, you just broke and stole some stuff...here's an idea, instead of peeing on things why dont you take the big mirror and set it up in the backseat so that when the person gets into the car they'll look in the rearview mirror and see themself or something? Also, take a gospel cd and put it into another car's cd player. Something like that. You're giving drunken hooliganism a bad name.

--GA
Old 04-16-2007, 11:14 AM

i never drove drunk.
i never stole [censored] or vandalize cars and stuff like that.
i happen to have an education and luckily my parents told me what was good or wrong before i couldve become a stealing/vandalizing idiot like yourself.
seriously, DIAF!
Old 04-16-2007, 11:18 AM

man propane tanks are like 30 bucks apeice......way more than 50 bucks worth of stuff.....btw what good came of all this.....nothing

you have no potential
Old 04-16-2007, 11:39 AM

[ QUOTE ]
crabs: I think its not that what you did was wrong bcuz who cares about that...but what you did was not particularly funny or creative, you just broke and stole some stuff...here's an idea, instead of peeing on things why dont you take the big mirror and set it up in the backseat so that when the person gets into the car they'll look in the rearview mirror and see themself or something? Also, take a gospel cd and put it into another car's cd player. Something like that. You're giving drunken hooliganism a bad name.

--GA

[/ QUOTE ]

You make some good points. I will do this next time around.

Oh and lyncks, The only people that don't break the law are dead people. If you jaywalk you've done something illegal.

owned
Old 04-16-2007, 11:39 AM

I dont own a gun nor am I a big pro-gun advocate, but I'd feel perfectly fine with some homeowner coming outside during this idiocy and shooting you and your friends in the face. You puked all over the inside of some unsuspecting guys car, hows that funny? (yes hes an idiot for leaving it unlocked) OP, if your 16, you get a pass for being this retarded, if youre older, please diagf.
Old 04-16-2007, 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

--GA

[/ QUOTE ]

You make some good points. I will do this next time around.

Oh and lyncks, The only people that don't break the law are dead people. If you jaywalk you've done something illegal.

owned

[/ QUOTE ]

i rest my case!
Closed Thread