Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-02-2006, 12:08 PM

Default Re: PPA: GET ON THE HORN WITH THE US B&Ms ASAP

Yes, I think it was, "bad enough I have this arrow sticking through my chest, but now I can't play Internet poker?!?"
Old 10-02-2006, 12:16 PM

Default Re: PPA: GET ON THE HORN WITH THE US B&Ms ASAP

[ QUOTE ]
So much for the land of the free.
I hate this government. I hate the people for doing nothing(not that it would matter) I hate this old boys club system of power. I hate the democrats for not providing an acceptable alternative. I hate the media for what they did to Dean. I hate this president more than anyone ever. I hate Bill Frist for his underhanded shennanigans ( If they could make this fly, without attaching to a Bill that no-one can vote against, then more power to em, but they f ucked us all, this is not democracy, and it sure as hell isnt related to port security)
I hate that there are so many things wrong with this country and they choose to tackle online gaming so they can apeal to the Christian right in an election year. Damn all religious extremists and politicans preying on their imsecurties. I hate feeling helpless. I hate the fifty percent of you that re-elected this evil man. I hate that you bought his lies, when it was obvious he was lying. I hate that you claim Christianity but have no qualms about the slaughter of 150,000 Iraqis. I hate what happened to us on 9/11, but we are only making it worse by letting our government take away our freedoms. I hate that we impeached Nixon, and let Bush slide. I hate that none of us have the balls for a coup de'tat. I hate that I am still rambling, but god damnit I am mad. I hate that after all that, I still don't feel any better.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perfect, put this rant here!