Old 05-23-2007, 01:13 AM

Default Re: My new bong (pics)

[ QUOTE ]
thats not neil patrick harris is it

[/ QUOTE ]

That is yves when he was white.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:46 AM

For some reason I am stuck on the 30 dollar bowl [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] It just so pretty!
Old 05-23-2007, 01:58 AM

Nice piece, nicest bong I've used is the 4 foot bong at the BCMP :-)
Old 05-23-2007, 02:11 AM

that bowl is completely standard. you act like color changing bowlpieces are uncommon or something. anyways, real nice bong but for what you spent you could of gone with a "name brand" bong that really would destroy the one you got in comparison. i've seen it on ROOR's but im sure you can use it on other bongs, but if you wanna talk about "cool bowlpieces" get a bubbler that fits/slides into the bong perfectly. now thats balla.
Old 05-23-2007, 02:21 AM

Nice bong- dont break it man. I prefer bubblers, hits like bong w/ the convenience of a pipe. I want to try vaporizers, someone tell me how those hit...
Old 05-23-2007, 02:27 AM

[ QUOTE ]
thats not neil patrick harris is it

[/ QUOTE ]

Haven't seen Harold and Kumar, huh?
Old 05-23-2007, 02:53 AM

[ QUOTE ]
that bowl is completely standard. you act like color changing bowlpieces are uncommon or something. anyways, real nice bong but for what you spent you could of gone with a "name brand" bong that really would destroy the one you got in comparison. i've seen it on ROOR's but im sure you can use it on other bongs, but if you wanna talk about "cool bowlpieces" get a bubbler that fits/slides into the bong perfectly. now thats balla.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I did quite a bit of research prior to this purchase, contemplating name brand or not. An equivalent ROOR would run me 400+ in a heartbeat. They had a LUX mini-perc in the shop that cost 255 and was 14" tall (LUX is made by roor.us, a california division specifically). For the price I paid, 180, I could get a straight or beaker ROOR with ice catches, maybe 18" - no filtration at all, not even a diffuser. I was comparing ROOR, LUX and PHx next to that tube in regards to price and product.

And yes, of course the bowl is "standard". But that doesn't neglect its coolness, that only happens when you take your prized possessions for granted. And in that case, you might as well have never bought the item in the first place.

Any 18.8 bowl will fit in any 18.8 joint, so yes, I could get that bubbler - but I think i'd get a carbon filter first.

Toke on [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]
Old 05-23-2007, 02:55 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice bong- dont break it man. I prefer bubblers, hits like bong w/ the convenience of a pipe. I want to try vaporizers, someone tell me how those hit...

[/ QUOTE ]

It's very different than traditional smoking. Often you don't get the overwhelming body high, it is much more subdued than hitting a bong. Obviously, it is way healthier, but at a cost of course.
Old 05-23-2007, 03:07 AM

Nice scoop but that definitely looks like a dorm room setting. GL with the RAs and fire alarms.

Sickest bong I've ever used was a nine-footer (no joke, they had an empty bedroom dedicated to it) where you basically had to call down to the boiler room when you were ready. Super-brag: belongs to my ex's boyfriend, and I got baked using his weed and his bong. Def a good trade imo, my ex for his weed.
Old 05-23-2007, 03:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Nice scoop but that definitely looks like a dorm room setting. GL with the RAs and fire alarms.

Sickest bong I've ever used was a nine-footer (no joke, they had an empty bedroom dedicated to it) where you basically had to call down to the boiler room when you were ready. Super-brag: belongs to my ex's boyfriend, and I got baked using his weed and his bong. Def a good trade imo, my ex for his weed.

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers!

The most [censored] I ever got was hitting a 6 foot bong 3 times in 5 minutes. It cached a gram bowl per hit and I was utterly destroyed. Thank the older frat brothers for that