Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > News, Views, and Gossip
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2007, 08:45 PM

Default Re: Ship it Holla Scammas

hmm alobar is in arizona and i know he sells t-shirts.. i always assumed that was his company selling the shirts. not that i am saying he's a scammer, probably very small probability of that. maybe OP just has it wrong.
Old 08-19-2007, 08:47 PM

apathy.. jman.. rapdurr kinda.. inyaface, deuce2high, travestyfund, yeah em2 is one (also note em2 and g2cu have teh ghey), usher.. thats all i can think of off the top of my head.. fiery justice?
Old 08-19-2007, 08:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]
apathy.. jman.. rapdurr kinda.. inyaface, deuce2high, travestyfund, yeah em2 is one (also note em2 and g2cu have teh ghey), usher.. thats all i can think of off the top of my head.. fiery justice?

[/ QUOTE ]
had a quick look at the site and Jman and J little are up on it. im kinda getting the impression that good2cu says to highstakes friends of his "your a shipithollaballa right?" and they say "ehhh........sure".
Old 08-19-2007, 08:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's pretty [censored] to drag their name through the muck if you haven't discussed this with them. I'm nearly certain that if you sent a pm to any of the people involved it would've been a much more effective way to deal with your situation than an NVG post.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
No items returned and money taken. No response from the people after several months and just bad.

[/ QUOTE ]

Assuming he means he's emailed them a few times through their site and he hasn't received a response, then yeah I think a NVG post is the least he's entitled to.

But he should be getting ripped much more in this thread for attempting to buy the SIHB shirt in the first place.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:08 PM

its a blessing in disguise man
Old 08-19-2007, 09:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
It's pretty [censored] to drag their name through the muck if you haven't discussed this with them. I'm nearly certain that if you sent a pm to any of the people involved it would've been a much more effective way to deal with your situation than an NVG post.

[/ QUOTE ]
"No response from the people after several months and just bad."

This is how you deal with scammers. You expose them and let an angry mob rip off their scammed shirts and burn their corpses. Better than pm'ing them saying "um yeah I like payed you money and you like didn't send me my t-shirt could you please go ahead and do that."

<ban op
Old 08-19-2007, 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Why would anyone buy ShipitHolla clothing? Wouldn't most sane intelligent people puke over the prospect off walking down the street wearing such garbage?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ae you kidding?
I had no idea they sold their own shirts before but now that I know I totally want one.
If I knew I would actually get it I would absolutely get one and proudly wear it to my local poker-room.
When I next go to Vegas I assume that wearing such a shirt will help me get into the coolest clubs without having to wait in line. Stuff like that.

Hell yes I want one of these things.

SHIP IT. HOLLA!!!!
Old 08-19-2007, 09:19 PM

I'm a SIHB, I'll check into it.
Old 08-19-2007, 09:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Why would anyone buy ShipitHolla clothing? Wouldn't most sane intelligent people puke over the prospect off walking down the street wearing such garbage?

[/ QUOTE ]

Ae you kidding?
I had no idea they sold their own shirts before but now that I know I totally want one.
If I knew I would actually get it I would absolutely get one and proudly wear it to my local poker-room.
When I next go to Vegas I assume that wearing such a shirt will help me get into the coolest clubs without having to wait in line. Stuff like that.

SHIP IT. HOLLA!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

so its like a platinum all access card for poker players cept u wear it? they shud put that in the advertisement
Old 08-19-2007, 09:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Ae you kidding?

SHIP IT. HOLLA!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

so its like a platinum all access card for poker players cept u wear it? they shud put that in the advertisement

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm just guessing of course.
And YMMV.
Mostly I just want to be the first kid on my block to own one.