Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > PL/NL Texas Hold'em > Small Stakes
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-01-2007, 11:37 PM

Default Re: I\'m ahead, right? 66 against a lagtard.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
bbv

[/ QUOTE ]

No. It's a really valuable hand. That's why I included all the info at the start.

If you dopes could stop flaming every effing hand on here and think about this one, you'd be better players. I really don't care either way, but you're only hurting yourselves by not paying attention to stuff like this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen to yourself speaking. I am new to SSNL and I don't have any background on you, but to be honest you aren't making a very modest impression on me.
How can you just assume you're hand was valuable and people should learn from your hand? And then when people question your play you tell them that hands like these is why they aren't as big a winner as you?

[/ QUOTE ]

I've been playing poker long enough to know when there is legitimately something to be learned from a hand. If you look at this one, there is precisely one hand he is almost certainly holding. If you can figure these things out at the table, it makes you a lot of money.

Once again, I don't really care if you don't like my attitude. I'm not here to make friends or impress people. There are some people who will definitely be helped by thinking through this hand though, and I'm happy to see that.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:37 PM

Doesnt mean he cant have 77-TT. Stupid post if youre just going to brag about it. I really dont see a hard decision anywhere either w/ the odds hes laying you on the river. Also if you were that confident in your read by a few hands he played pf then you shouldve 4bet ai pf.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Doesnt mean he cant have 77-TT. Stupid post if youre just going to brag about it. I really dont see a hard decision anywhere either w/ the odds hes laying you on the river. Also if you were that confident in your read by a few hands he played pf then you shouldve 4bet ai pf.

[/ QUOTE ]

No that would have been completely retarded.

I was confident of my read by the turn. There was no way he had 77-TT. Do you see why?
Old 03-01-2007, 11:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also to add, Feltbelt has the right to disagree with your advice but Feltbelt really needs a better counter-argument rather than simply saying the hand is great.

[/ QUOTE ]

of course, that's why we post hands, to get advice and argue opinions with each other. this board is not for posting hands where we make plays that prove how great we are and how every poster should bow down and admire the great play.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:39 PM

Has anyone actually thought this out and put him on the correct hand? It's really not that hard. All of you who think you're any good should be able to do this easily with the info I've given you.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Also to add, Feltbelt has the right to disagree with your advice but Feltbelt really needs a better counter-argument rather than simply saying the hand is great.

[/ QUOTE ]

of course, that's why we post hands, to get advice and argue opinions with each other. this board is not for posting hands where we make plays that prove how great we are and how every poster should bow down and admire the great play.

[/ QUOTE ]

That is not what I am doing. I'm proud that I made the right read in this hand, don't get me wrong, but I make lots of great reads and never ever post them. This one is different, because it's a great hand reading exercise.

I find it a real shame that this board has devolved into a complete flamefest where valuable hands get buried under a sea of insecure negativity. It's no wonder most of you will never advance beyond SSNL.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:41 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No that would have been completely retarded.

I was confident of my read by the turn. There was no way he had 77-TT. Do you see why?

[/ QUOTE ]

No its completely possible because you only mentioned how he played a few big pairs/aces pf. His range is wider than AK and he was bad enough to give you odds to call. Your attitude blows.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:42 PM

mod, can we please put back feltbelts title. maybe add ssnl to the msnls' dailiman.....thankyou.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Has anyone actually thought this out and put him on the correct hand? It's really not that hard. All of you who think you're any good should be able to do this easily with the info I've given you.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know what hand you're talking about, but the hand that makes most sense the way I'm looking at it would be AJ.
Old 03-01-2007, 11:43 PM

I really don't think you've given us enough info to put him on exactly one hand. Did he cold call the AA/KK in postion or out? How did he play those hands postflop? ect..

Also, why don't you post what hand he had (in white or w/e) so the not so good of us have a chance to potentially learn.