Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-10-2006, 01:19 AM

Default Re: Absolute Unethical Practices

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think he's looking for help. He's just warning others. Lay off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't agree more. Some of the "high number" posters really have a chip on their shoulder. If all of your posts are as negative, demeaning and accusatory as this (Barrin and Str8Fish), then it is you, sirs, who should **** ***. Note that MicroBob adresses the issue with respect and appropriate detail. No wonder he is a respected poster, he would certainly never talk the disrespectful crap that you two fools were. Next time, just move on to the next post.

It always amazes me how some people think having over 1000 posts gives them the right to be complete *** *****.

Shame on you.

Oh, and rather than spending hours a day posting to show how much of a poker guru you are to all us non posters, take a meditation class or see a psycholoist. It may help both your game and your outlook on life and other HUMAN BEINGS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like something a 33-post-er would say.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Surprise, surprise. Another chip on his shoulder buffoon whose biggest joy in life is his 2+2 post count. Good one buddy. You're awesome.

Like, wow, man, if I keep being degrading while hiding behind the anonymity of the internet maybe I too will reach 5000 posts. When I do, maybe, just maybe, I can talk to you? At the same level I mean. Because right now, there is no way I could. Like, it would be an honour to sit at your table, to hear your story. I'm sure it's an amazing one, like you are such an important guy. I can tell you think you're a really important person. Good for you.
Old 08-10-2006, 01:37 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'm a long time lurker. And well known in the poker community. There's no point to spend my life posting away so I can have more credibility in your mind.

[/ QUOTE ]

A well known in the poker community? What community? No one cares if you are a well known person if you haven't post here. You are better off telling other people in your own "community" about this. Until you give us better details and a better layout of what happen, you should get the [censored] off this site. Don't go on your high horse and pretend you are better than us, then suddendly just appear because you need help.

[/ QUOTE ]

Barrin6, you are a joke and posted fake hand histroy at High Stakes NL forum. Stop accusing others.
Old 08-10-2006, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I don't think he's looking for help. He's just warning others. Lay off.

[/ QUOTE ]

Couldn't agree more. Some of the "high number" posters really have a chip on their shoulder. If all of your posts are as negative, demeaning and accusatory as this (Barrin and Str8Fish), then it is you, sirs, who should **** ***. Note that MicroBob adresses the issue with respect and appropriate detail. No wonder he is a respected poster, he would certainly never talk the disrespectful crap that you two fools were. Next time, just move on to the next post.

It always amazes me how some people think having over 1000 posts gives them the right to be complete *** *****.

Shame on you.

Oh, and rather than spending hours a day posting to show how much of a poker guru you are to all us non posters, take a meditation class or see a psycholoist. It may help both your game and your outlook on life and other HUMAN BEINGS.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sounds like something a 33-post-er would say.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Surprise, surprise. Another chip on his shoulder buffoon whose biggest joy in life is his 2+2 post count. Good one buddy. You're awesome.

Like, wow, man, if I keep being degrading while hiding behind the anonymity of the internet maybe I too will reach 5000 posts. When I do, maybe, just maybe, I can talk to you? At the same level I mean. Because right now, there is no way I could. Like, it would be an honour to sit at your table, to hear your story. I'm sure it's an amazing one, like you are such an important guy. I can tell you think you're a really important person. Good for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Do they not have sarcasm in Australia?
Old 08-10-2006, 03:16 AM

They do Suzzer, they do.

I take it all back. I was wrong.

Upon reflection, I think the posts of every single poster in this thread so far have been most constructive. I look forward to further enlightenment from the likes of Barrin and the gang. I think you are all tops.
Old 08-10-2006, 07:25 AM

did you call marc seif he's the pro/president/owner of absolute
Old 08-10-2006, 09:20 AM

Default Re: Absolute Poker Unethical Practices

You had me until you started talking about how good epassporte customer service was. hahahahahaha.

Something doesn't smell right. If you are getting conflicting stories from Absolute and epassporte -- epassporte is lying -- bet the house on that.
Old 08-10-2006, 12:33 PM

I've always been most impressed by Absolute's support.
Old 08-10-2006, 04:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I've always been most impressed by Absolute's support.

[/ QUOTE ]