Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Brick and Mortar
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-16-2006, 10:04 AM

Default Re: First time in Vegas/America......Nightlife primer?

[ QUOTE ]

what does the $200 buy?

[/ QUOTE ]

more specifically, are you getting sex in the champagne room
Old 06-16-2006, 01:31 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

what does the $200 buy?

[/ QUOTE ]

more specifically, are you getting sex in the champagne room

[/ QUOTE ]

Edit: When I have seen people ask for this in Vegas....I would never engage in such debaucherous behavior myself... #1 it will not take place in the club, #2 the quote has always been at least $500.

Laps are $20. This is standard. Songs are not cut. So you can get 8 or so laps on the main floor for $160 in that same 30 minutes. HOWEVER, girls are far more prone to let you touch, lick, suck, and far more prone to reciprocate in the VIP when you get the 1/2 hour. There is no sex going on as far as I know....no BJ's, no mish...nothing that far. I suppose it's possible, but thats not been my experience.

I'll also note that a female poster in this thread alluded to a good time she had there. Women DO have a good time there I was there with two friends one night. A Don Vito look alike walks in with total hottie. If you know SR, you know it gets very packed. Three chairs appear out of no where. Don Vito, his friend, and hottie sit down. Hottie spots a dancer she likes. Hottie gets dances. Hottie burries her head between dancers legs. Hottie and dancer make out. It was pretty crazy. At one point hottie told me and my friends that we needed to start tipping because we were enjoying ourselfs too much. Good stuff.

BTW, locals pay only $10 cover. It used to be that if you were from California and drove yourself, it was also only $10, but I am not so sure anymore.

One more thing....best time to go...and this is only if you want to spend money because there will be more girls than guys....is on a weeknight around 10pm. I'll note that on weeknights it is mostly girls that live locally. On weekends there are girls from everywhere and they have maybe 150 girls working.
Old 06-16-2006, 06:15 PM

Finally something on 2+2 I'm an expert at!

I was in Vegas for memorial day and the best club was tryst at wynn but very expensive. ($40 cover + $16 for mixed drinks) Best looking upper class crowd. Basically all the good looking people that used to go to Pure($30 + $15) now go there. Anything at Palms and Hard Rock are great too. Tao in Venetian is ok too($30 + $15)If you are interested in afterhours (and all the stuff that goes on with it) definitely go to Drais at Barbary Coast ($30 + $12-15 but the drinks are huge) Empire Ballroom is good for afterhours too.

2 important rules about clubbing in Vegas:
1. On weekends, especially busy ones, dont get to the club after 10.
2. Take as many girls as possible. They look for good ratios.
Old 06-16-2006, 10:26 PM

Wow this is great info! I want to play poker all night but these clubs sound much better. But i will still need to play poker. $15 for mixed drinks? And $30/$40 covers? I thought L.A. was bad!