Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-13-2007, 12:02 AM

Default Re: BRAG: I made a prop bet with durrr.

take some laxatives and [censored] it out
Old 10-13-2007, 12:29 AM

Anybody ruining this thread with [censored] talking about Gobbo is a [censored] classless prick. F all of you. Calling the dude hideous? Grow up
Old 10-13-2007, 09:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ship the money, he is the world's worst prop better.

The bet: I weigh 230 lbs. 3 months from 3 days ago (when the bet was placed), I have to weigh less than 200 lbs.

I think I am a huge favorite and basically knew I'd win when durrr took the bet.

Yayy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Beat u = fatty
Old 10-13-2007, 09:28 PM

30 lbs in 3 months is 2.5 lbs a week. It's certainly doable with a good diet and plenty of exercise. I went from 303 to 273 between June 6th and September 6th of this year. A far stretch from the 225 I was 4 years ago when I graduated from highschool, but I'm getting back slowly but surely.

My eating regiment is pretty straight forward. For breakfast I eat 2 Egg Beaters, 1 Egg, 2 Pieces Sara Lee Whole Wheat Bread, 3 pieces Extra-Lean Turkey Bacon, 1 Banana, and 8 oz. Orange Juice. About 3 hours later I'll eat a Turkey Sandwhich (Sara Lee Wholewheat Bread with lean, deli-cut turkey breast meat), as well as some fruit and a bottle of water. After my workout I eat a tuna sandwhich (Sara Lee Wholewheat bread, one can Sunkist Low-Sodium Tuna in Water), some more fruit (A few slices of cantaloupe, strawberries, a banana, whatever is around) and drink more water. My last meal of the day is generally skinless, boneless chicken breast, rice, more fruit, and some more water. I generally eat two snacks a day as well. I bought some low-calorie snacks from 24 Hr. Fitness that only have about 110-130 Caloires in them and they hold me over till the next meal.

My workout regiment is pretty tough. I do cardio 6 days a week, and I workout 3 days a week. My cardio Monday-Wednesday is about an hour and a half of full court basketball. When I weighed 303 I couldn't do this, so I started on the exercise bike, moved to the eliptical machine, and finally the basketbal court. Playing basketball burns a ton of calories and despite being overweight I'm still an exceptional athlete (I'm 6'0" and can grab the rim, and hit the 3 with consistancy. I also was recruited to play D-I Football coming out of HS). Thursday-Saturday I'm getting a bit worn down so I just do 40 minutes on the eliptical machine. It's still good for 600ish calories though.

I also workout with a personal trainer on Tuesday/Thursday/Saturday. We do about 20 minutes of "Core" exercises each day. On Tuesday we do upper body (Chest, Back, Shoulders, and Arms), Tuesday we do lower body (Legs and Glutes), and Saturday is a total body workout. By the time Saturday rolls around I'm pretty drained and can feel the soreness pretty heavily, especially in my legs, hips, and glutes.

Sunday I lay in my comfy-ass chair and watch football for 12 hours, and by the time Monday rolls around I'm fully rested and ready to get after it again.

This kinda turned into a brag-post, but whatever. It can be done, and you'll feel and look SO much better 30 lbs lighter.

EDIT: Also, take a performance multi-vitamin and make sure to get plenty of rest. They will make a HUGE difference!
Old 10-14-2007, 12:56 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Ship the money, he is the world's worst prop better.

The bet: I weigh 230 lbs. 3 months from 3 days ago (when the bet was placed), I have to weigh less than 200 lbs.

I think I am a huge favorite and basically knew I'd win when durrr took the bet.

Yayy.

[/ QUOTE ]

Beat u = fatty

[/ QUOTE ]

Not for long [img]/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
Old 10-14-2007, 01:33 AM

Location: just a skinny azzzed short stacking gossip hurling trouble maker

updates? am i wrong that you should be losing about half your goal amount in the first month?

i think this will be close but willpower alone can win this bet and will be the deciding factor
Old 10-14-2007, 05:32 AM

[ QUOTE ]
updates? am i wrong that you should be losing about half your goal amount in the first month?

i think this will be close but willpower alone can win this bet and will be the deciding factor

[/ QUOTE ]

No you are ridiculously wrong. If you think you can recomp that fast, I'd be glad to take your money.
Old 10-14-2007, 05:42 AM

jay riall can be an ass but he didn't even come across that bad in this thread.

all that 'world class mouthwatering food' stuff is hilarious