Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Two Plus Two > About the Forums
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-19-2007, 10:39 PM

Default Re: Wow I get it now NT!

[ QUOTE ]
posters like this should be evidence enough of why my patience wears a little thin all the times

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 09-19-2007, 10:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you guys need people like me around so you could slander and make fun of! NT! and his little group of mod sucking up wannabe's! You just love it

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems to me that your the one that loves it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Further, I think at first(in yesterday's thread) you were actually trying to be noble but you sure let it get way on you. Remember you have to give the line a little slack before you reel it in.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:45 PM

Just ban him, its not like he is interested in contributing anything. I know there are rules and guidelines, but [censored], does this really need to turn into a 100 reply discussion? Its just gonna be like the administrators thread.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Just ban him, its not like he is interested in contributing anything. I know there are rules and guidelines, but [censored], does this really need to turn into a 100 reply discussion? Its just gonna be like the administrators thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

not yet. This is fun.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
you guys need people like me around so you could slander and make fun of! NT! and his little group of mod sucking up wannabe's! You just love it

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Further, I think at first(in yesterday's thread) you were actually trying to be noble but you sure let it get way on you. Remember you have to give the line a little slack before you reel it in.

[/ QUOTE ]

I was trying to be noble.. but i guess my skin is not so thinck and i let all the insults get to me. And for someone who says you thought i was trying to be noble you sure as hell had your slew of insults for me.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:54 PM

the talking bass is the most awesome thing ever.

i have great memories of Sam Newman on the Footy Show smashing one of those things with a fire axe, and the thing continuing.
Old 09-19-2007, 10:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I was trying to be noble.. but i guess my skin is not so thinck and i let all the insults get to me. And for someone who says you thought i was trying to be noble you sure as hell had your slew of insults for me.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said I liked nobility.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:01 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen guy your the newbie, Can I kick you out of my thread cause I want to know what it feels like to have powers and just kick you out of this discussion cause I dont like the way you post. Gosh you registered like only in 2007 probably cause your 'other account' was banned by NT! and now this is why you suck up now so you don't get banned again. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

And TT I have played 40-80 with you and I thought it was fun watching you play! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Old 09-19-2007, 11:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Listen guy your the newbie, Can I kick you out of my thread cause I want to know what it feels like to have powers and just kick you out of this discussion cause I dont like the way you post. Gosh you registered like only in 2007 probably cause your 'other account' was banned by NT! and now this is why you suck up now so you don't get banned again. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

And TT I have played 40-80 with you and I thought it was fun watching you play! [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Shhssshhh!!! Kid Nation just started.
Old 09-19-2007, 11:07 PM

I'm confused, wasn't this guy banned already? WTF