Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Business, Finance, and Investing
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-30-2006, 10:18 AM

Default Re: how much did u sell your PS3 for?

I have a few questions about importing a PS3. I hope somebody is willing to answer them.

I would like to import a PS3 to Holland. I've started playing poker at the start of this year and my goal was to buy a PS3 from the winnings. I've met this goal (and went way over it) pretty easily. But I'll have to wait till march for the PS3 to release in Europe. I don't want to wait that long. Another problem is that I already have my dollars on neteller, and reversing dollars to euro's is going to cost me even more. The PS3 will cost 600 Euro in Europe, that's like $900 with all the costs involved to cash out from neteller. So that's basically why I want to import a PS3 from the US.

But I'm not sure if I can play online in Europe with the US version, does anyone know this? And would it be possible to play European games? And what if my PS3 doesn't work or it crashes after a while, would it still be possible to fix this? Are there any other things I should reconsider?

PS. If you have a nice offer, pm me, I'm a trustworthy person.

Thanks [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]