Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-15-2007, 07:40 PM

Default Re: White guy attempting to date Korean woman. Help, plz, k thx.

[ QUOTE ]
Where do you get the idea that she is interested in learning english from me? I don't think I really said that in the post, and I don't get the vibe from her. When we talked, and we talked for like 3-4 hours, she just told me about her family, what she was doing in America, and some of her goals. She goes to school for that. I think learning her dialect shows an interest in her. She seems to have a lot of pride in her heritage, and it shows i actually pay attention to what she said and I'm not all like oh you have a dope body can i touch it lolz.

While I understand exactly where microbob is coming from, i think it's different from a female perspective.

[/ QUOTE ]

i think if she's here to learn english, then your in is by helping her with her english, and sh can help you with your penis.

also you can be a tour guide... of your penis.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:42 PM

I got the learning english thing cause you said she was here to learn english. I don't think there's anything wrong with trying to learn some Korean but I just wouldn't stress over it too much. Girls can get turned off when guys try too hard.
Old 07-15-2007, 07:56 PM

ban for racism

ban for turtle ships
Old 07-15-2007, 08:40 PM

learning some phrases in a chick's native tongue has a high success rate imo
Old 07-15-2007, 09:10 PM

Boong-Ga Boong-Ga
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

Boong-Ga Boong-Ga, also known as Spank 'em, is an arcade game developed by South Korean company Taff System. It is the first arcade game to simulate anal probing.

The game received infamy on the internet in 2001 for a badly-translated advertising flyer that promoted the game's peculiar spanking and kancho (anal probing) orientated gameplay. Boong-Ga Boong-Ga was reportedly designed for the Japanese market, and according to advertising material was well received at the 2000 Tokyo Game Show.

[edit] Overview

The object of Boong-Ga Boong-Ga is to score points by spanking or performing kancho on a model of a human posterior embedded in the game's cabinet. A plastic finger is attached to the machine for players to perform the latter.

The game features eight characters players can "punish": "ex-girlfriend", "ex-boyfriend", "gangster", "mother-in-law", "Gold-digger", "Prostitute", "child molester" and "Con-artist". During gameplay, the facial expression of the chosen character is displayed on a monitor.

The game also dispenses cards that rates players on their "sexual behavior", and for players who preform exceptionaly well the machine will dispence a small plastic trophy in the shape of pile of feces.

Old 07-15-2007, 09:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, lets say you go to France and you speak French decently enough and you start dating a French girl who doesn't know a damn bit of English.

After a date or two she comes up and says in really lousy english, "Hi, how are you today" and is all proud of herself.

Would her doing this have absolutely ANYTHING to do with your attraction to her?

My guess is probably not.

[/ QUOTE ]

My guess is probably. I get where you're coming from but you're not putting it into context.

When you're leaving in France you may encounter 50 people a day that just speak French to you. And then one girl makes the effort to speak your language. You will appreciate that.

People love it when you show interest in them, ESPECIALLY when nobody else does.

btw my heart would melt if my French girlfriend learned some cute English phrases.

And in my experience from traveling to other countries, people are delighted when you try to speak their language. I'm pretty sure it's because the vast majority of visitors don't make any effort at all.

[ QUOTE ]
My advice is to not worry about the language thing.
If things progress then maybe you can start to learn her language a little bit if you think it would be kind of fun and/or bonding.

Ask her questions about her language or culture and how things are different if it seems an appropriate conversation.
But don't be so intimidated by the fact that she's from somewhere else that you are really afraid of offending her somehow. Just be yourself.

[/ QUOTE ]
Totally. The language thing really isn't a big deal at all. I'm just saying it'll be a fun small thing, but it's not gonna make her fall in love.

One thing I think would be super funny is to burp and fart and do other bad [censored] like that, and tell her that only members of high society are allowed to behave like that.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:12 PM

Hey man, Asian women are great, they aren't like American women who are mostly bitchy overall.

Anyhow, GOOD LUCK with Cantonese, without actually hearing the language- you'll never learn it. Mandarin is hard enough with 4 tones, and Cantonese has [censored] 8 tones!

Hong Kong primarily speaks Cantonese, but schools teach in Mandarin....Mandarin is the national language throughout China. I know a decent amount of Mandarin but my Cantonese isn't too good.

Anyways,

Some words in Cantonese I know that should be easy to pronounce by my spelling of the words...

Momen-tie - Means No problem, its okay

Moah - Nothing

[censored] - I remember this for obvious reasons, and it means Clams

mmmm Guy t - Waiter, Waitress

Sorry all I know, Cantonese is impossible... Good luck bro
Old 07-15-2007, 10:28 PM

Location: Clinging to the binomial theorem like a drunk to a lamppost

[ QUOTE ]
I am afraid to read the wiki links:

[ QUOTE ]
[...]
* Gaijin Smash - A series of editorials written by an American language teacher living in Kyoto, Japan, including many thwarted multiple-kancho attempts (formerly Outpostnine - I am a Japanese School Teacher)

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You should definitely read Gaijin Smash; it's fascinating. It's good for anyone who has been curious about living in Japan.

...but that's off-topic. Anyway...

[ QUOTE ]
Okay, lets say you go to France and you speak French decently enough and you start dating a French girl who doesn't know a damn bit of English.

After a date or two she comes up and says in really lousy english, "Hi, how are you today" and is all proud of herself.

Would her doing this have absolutely ANYTHING to do with your attraction to her?

[/ QUOTE ]

It would, at least to me. Given how English has become the international lingua franca, and so many non-native speakers speak it, I think people from English speaking countries might not appreciate this (and I don't mean that as a flame, honest). I think it is a nice gesture...not critical to the relationship's success, but nice.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:30 PM

You sound like you have no game. Good luck.
Old 07-15-2007, 10:32 PM

Holy hell! Just when I thought it was safe to assume I was more perverted than the majority of people, whole countries come along to violently finger me back to reality.