Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2007, 02:50 PM

Default Re: Going to war with KK preflop

every time i shove with kk, the other guy has [censored] AA. I've been folding it lately.

<font color="white"> Always get KK in preflop d00de </font>
Old 06-21-2007, 03:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
every time i shove with kk, the other guy has [censored] AA. I've been folding it lately.

<font color="white"> Always get KK in preflop d00de </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

you almost tricked me into berating you [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 06-21-2007, 03:20 PM

Lately aces and kings have hated me. But its tough to lay down big pairs early without reads. Especially since early in the smaller buyins ppl push with some crazy stuff. And yes when u get those kind of odds with that hand pf u almost always need to call unless in a few extreme situations. Let the cowboys ride!
Old 06-21-2007, 03:54 PM

Since no one seemed to mention this that I've seen, KK against AK all in preflop is an excellent situation, so you shouldn't be worried about that. There is also nothing you can do about being against AA, just get it in every time.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:35 PM

I usually fold KK preflop 2-3 times a session. Sometimes I fold because I think they have AA and sometimes I'm pretty sure I'm ahead but just don't want to gambolllllolololol so I fold because I think I can find a better spot. Occasionally I will play sessions where I am in the mood to go to WAR, in which case I don't fold KK preflop.
Old 06-21-2007, 04:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I usually fold KK preflop 2-3 times a session. Sometimes I fold because I think they have AA and sometimes I'm pretty sure I'm ahead but just don't want to gambolllllolololol so I fold because I think I can find a better spot. Occasionally I will play sessions where I am in the mood to go to WAR, in which case I don't fold KK preflop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Seems like you would have to hold KK a ton of times every day to fold it 2-3 times a day.

Its like 4% time your KK will run into AA?
Old 06-21-2007, 05:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No way! You are the guy that is running the snginternetsite and are playing big stakes so I have to believe you! From now on I have to fold KK if raised also! And I have always believed KK is a nice hand!
Old 06-21-2007, 05:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

No way! You are the guy that is running the snginternetsite and are playing big stakes so I have to believe you! From now on I have to fold KK if raised also! And I have always believed KK is a nice hand!

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.
Old 06-21-2007, 05:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol good stuff
Old 06-21-2007, 05:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol good stuff

[/ QUOTE ]

Hes Bigjoe..hes clearly serious and since he is better than us we really need to follow his advice. Fold KK 2-3 times randomly each session and profitttttttttt.
Closed Thread