Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Tournament Poker > STT Strategy
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-28-2007, 12:00 PM

Default Re: OT: Life Decision

[ QUOTE ]
Ill assume someone hacked your account and posted this on my behalf, and yet theres no known 2p2ers in K-town right now... hmmm

ouch.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm so stupid.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:00 PM

tell her about it. (kudos on going to the doctor tho, most ppl dont)

it's easily curable. (in early stages, GET ON IT ASAP)

get it cured.

wear a condom.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:01 PM

all these ppl saying wear a condom all the time are idiots. its not like when u go to a party, you just happen to always have one in your pocket. sometimes u forget, u end up at her place, she doesnt keep condoms around cuz she doesnt wanna make herself look like a ho bag, so whatever u hit it raw. oops, she really was a ho bag. first id talk to the girl i got the syph from. second id probably slap her with my infected d1ck. third id slap her again with my infected d1ck. fourth id call her a b1tch. 5th id slap her again with my infected d1ck. u get the picture im sure. im really hammered and its 10am but i cant fall asleep this is frikin miserable.
Old 01-28-2007, 12:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
all these ppl saying wear a condom all the time are idiots. its not like when u go to a party, you just happen to always have one in your pocket. sometimes u forget, u end up at her place, she doesnt keep condoms around cuz she doesnt wanna make herself look like a ho bag, so whatever u hit it raw. oops, she really was a ho bag.

[/ QUOTE ]

moran dont hit it go to a gas station or something, or carry one around.

[ QUOTE ]

first id talk to the girl i got the syph from. second id probably slap her with my infected d1ck. third id slap her again with my infected d1ck. fourth id call her a b1tch. 5th id slap her again with my infected d1ck. u get the picture im sure. im really hammered and its 10am but i cant fall asleep this is frikin miserable.

[/ QUOTE ]

stndrd. beat that bitch to a pulp with a stick no thicker than the length of your thumb (rule of thumb)
Old 01-28-2007, 01:07 PM

[ QUOTE ]
beat that bitch to a pulp with a stick no thicker than the length of your thumb (rule of thumb)

[/ QUOTE ]

It's the width of your thumb.

OP: It this isn't a BS post...Women can go months undected. So tell this girl RIGHT NOW. Try acting like a grown up which apperantly isn't possible when you have a hard on.

If you don't tell her I'd expect a late night visit from a really pissed off brother. Don't worry though hopefuly he'll have a rubber. And yes she'll probably figure out that it was you unless she's a major [censored] or a dim wit.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:13 PM

i said length for more pain.
Old 01-28-2007, 01:15 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Try acting like a grown up which apperantly isn't possible when you have a hard on.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I'd expect a late night visit from a really pissed off brother. Don't worry though hopefuly he'll have a rubber.

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 01-28-2007, 01:18 PM

I thought this was going to be a should I quit my job to play poker post. Dude just get some antibiotics and it is gone. You should probably tell the girl too.
Old 01-28-2007, 02:54 PM

[ QUOTE ]
all these ppl saying wear a condom all the time are idiots. its not like when u go to a party, you just happen to always have one in your pocket. sometimes u forget, u end up at her place, she doesnt keep condoms around cuz she doesnt wanna make herself look like a ho bag, so whatever u hit it raw. oops, she really was a ho bag. first id talk to the girl i got the syph from. second id probably slap her with my infected d1ck. third id slap her again with my infected d1ck. fourth id call her a b1tch. 5th id slap her again with my infected d1ck. u get the picture im sure. im really hammered and its 10am but i cant fall asleep this is frikin miserable.

[/ QUOTE ]

CHOKANE is bad for you
Old 01-28-2007, 02:58 PM

For all those who havent met bigt in person this is the stud we are talking about: