Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 09-22-2006, 10:14 PM

Default Re: what\'s the meanest thing anyone has ever done to you?

[ QUOTE ]
That's hella weak, bro.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know. But as I tried to point out, if something really bad happens to someone, he isnīt likely to make a post about it on a public forum.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
If the meanest thing someone has done to you in your life is making some silly joke about your race, people must have been REALLY kind to you. You have to be kidding.

[/ QUOTE ]

Go ahead and share your experiences.

[/ QUOTE ]

There are things Iīd rather not talk about on a public forum, as I was up to this day convinced such things have happened in everybodys life without an exception. But I can tell the following story from my childhood. I wouldnīt call it "the meanest thing that someone has done to me", though.

6th grade, school trip. I was about 11 years old. Weīve all just gotten ready for bed, when the other 5 guys in my room, without any reason or warning, grab me, and despite me fighting back as hard as I can, deprive me of my pyjama, so that Iīm now completely naked.
They then proceed to pull me out to the hall, where all the other kids of my class are already assembled, and push me on the floor in front of the group of girls in my class. When I tried to fight my way back into my room (I was desperate at this point, and probably crying), they would build a wall and pushed me back into the direction of the girl crowd.
I canīt remember how the story ended, but none of my friends came to help, no teacher arrived to end it, nobody got punished for it (I donīt think I told anybody a word about it later), but everybody (except myself) enjoyed the party big time, clapping and laughing. This lasted for several minutes.

Before someone asks, no, I didnīt get an erection during the event.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, that brought a tear to my eye, kids can be really, really mean.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:22 PM

This happened last year. It was 2amish and the bars had closed, I called my brother to see what he was up to, he tells me to go to this apartment complex if I want to smoke some blunts. I head over there and give him a call, he says he isnt sure what apartment he was in he would give me a call in a couple minutes.

Well I had lived in this apartment complex the year before so I went to where I thought he might be. Right behind this complex was a frat house and there was a small party going on. As I was walking down the complex I overhear a girl on a phone and I hear "they are being loud and i think there are underage people drinking", I realize she is calling the cops on the party, so I go up to the frat (they had a chain link fence separating the frat house from the apartments, and tell them they should probably take the party inside because i just overheard someone calling the cops.

I call my brother and find out that he was in a completely different complex and he was too wasted to realize it. So I start walking back to my car when the black girl says to me "did you snitch on me?" to which I reply "I didnt snitch, if anyone is snitching it is you calling the cops" and I continue on walking. As I get in my car a big black guy comes up, I thought of just driving away and avoiding anything but I didnt do anything wrong so I didnt feel the need to leave. I crack my window a bit and he starts saying "What did you call my wife" (which is fairly odd because it is a 100% student apartment) I repeat the whole story to him explaining I didnt call his wife anything and I was just trying to not have anyone harrassed by cops as the frat guys were just having a good time. Guy like doesnt believe me, says you dont want to [censored] with me etc, and then proceeds to punch my windshield and crack it.

Sorry for the long ass story.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:24 PM

Physically: While in first grade, I stole a pack of gum from the store. My stepdad whipped me with a brake cable from a bike, leaving welts on my back for weeks.

Mentally: In junior high, an older/bigger kid cornered me in the hallway. He had a foot and 60 pounds on me and took kung fu or something. He tried to get me to flinch by stopping his punches and kicks inches from my face. When he got bored with this, he cleared his throat and spit a four roper in my face. I felt sub-human for months.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
he cleared his throat and spit a four roper in my face

[/ QUOTE ]

Does this term have some meaning I am unfamiliar with?
Old 09-22-2006, 10:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
and then proceeds to punch my windshield and crack it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That's it? You proceeded to run him over or beat him with your steering wheel lock right? At least have him arrested for assault...you have his address and shet too...you didn't do anything illegal but he just cracked your car

Everyone, your stories have been great. Keep em coming. And don't forget about the meanest things you've done too. Get them off your chest.
Old 09-22-2006, 10:51 PM

There was an aftermath, would rather not get into it.
Old 09-22-2006, 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
There was an aftermath, would rather not get into it.

[/ QUOTE ]

So why did you tell the story, then?
Old 09-22-2006, 11:09 PM

This thread and the virgin thread are both really depressing.

I've got a couple. Either my girlfriend and best friend lying to me while we broke up (after I moved across the country to be with her), or some douches in 6th grade that would follow me after school, chase me down, try to push sticks through my bike spokes, etc. The principal refused to do anything because "it takes two to tango" so I must have been instigating it.

Made me happy when two of them, brothers, were arrested and expelled in high school for drug dealing.
Old 09-22-2006, 11:11 PM

I guess its true about people with low post counts being total morons. I posted the story because I was addressing the original topic, the meanest thing someone has done to me.