Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > EDF
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-07-2007, 12:31 PM

Default Re: Pipe smoking (Tobacco)

Yeah thats the one. I've never tried them (obviouslly, I don't even know the name). When I smoke cigs I just usually smoke my old standby Malbro Lights. I own stock so I might as well support the company (please no fights about what a horrible bloodthirty company they are I've heard it before).

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Plus isn't spirit tobacco (cigs) supposed to be organic and unprocessed?

[/ QUOTE ]

American Spirit tobacco (the blue and yellow boxes that are popular) are "additive-free" NOT organic and they are certainly processed, just with fewer chemicals. They do produce a box of organic cigs, but I dare you to try it and not wretch.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-07-2007, 01:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem is, I can't get over the image that comes with a pipe.

[/ QUOTE ]

Easy fix.
Go to your local head shop and buy a water bong. Smoke your pipe tobacco out of that biznatch while walking around your neighborhood.. believe me you won't have an image of an old man :-)

Or if flavor is your concern, buy a bowl, you know, one of those 5 hitters you shove weed into.. haha.

I'm sure the police will love you :-)

Speaking of police, does anyone here sniff tobacco-the nasal stuff? I do it from time-to-time and the looks are always the same :-)
Old 05-07-2007, 02:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[Speaking of police, does anyone here sniff tobacco-the nasal stuff? I do it from time-to-time and the looks are always the same :-)

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I'm giving you one of those looks right now :-) that sounds freaking horrible to me. What happens when you sneeze? Does it look like ants shooting out your nose?

Greg
Old 05-07-2007, 02:49 PM

Hey guys, obviously natural tobacco doesn't have that pleasant aroma of pipe tobacco. So is pipe tobacco really natural like cigars?
i always assumed that pipe tobacco is worse (more unnatural) than cigars because of the additives they add to make it smell so pleasant?
Old 05-07-2007, 03:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[Speaking of police, does anyone here sniff tobacco-the nasal stuff? I do it from time-to-time and the looks are always the same :-)

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, I'm giving you one of those looks right now :-) that sounds freaking horrible to me. What happens when you sneeze? Does it look like ants shooting out your nose?

Greg

[/ QUOTE ]
Actually, nasal tobacco is quite plesant and the goal is to not sneeze.

You sniff it like you're sniffing a flower so it coats the inside lining of your nasal passage-you don't want it to go too far up there.

Then after a sniff wait about 5 minutes then give a nice gentle blow into a tissue or hankey. They sell nasal snuff with some real nice scents-it's huge in Europe.

Now if you sniff too much without blowing you'll get backed up and end up blowing out something that looks like a period blood clot.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:07 PM

Snuff is amazing. You got to try pepermint and raspberry.
Old 05-07-2007, 03:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Now if you sniff too much without blowing you'll get backed up and end up blowing out something that looks like a period blood clot.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jesus, this sounds crazy. Blood clot maybe not the best selling point. But this is probably not something I needed to know exists. Sounds like I might like it.

Greg

Greg
Old 05-07-2007, 06:20 PM

Does this nasal snuff give you a nice buzz? How does it compare to cigars or dipping.
Old 05-07-2007, 06:30 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Does this nasal snuff give you a nice buzz? How does it compare to cigars or dipping.

[/ QUOTE ]
Nasal stuff definitely gives you a great buzz (atleast for me). I've only done it with my home grown virginia tobacco though not with commercial stuff. I can't really compare it to a cigar, I like to smoke cigar because it tastes good but snuff is just a different thing [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 05-07-2007, 10:06 PM

Off topic: Can you smoke mj using a tobacco pipe? Would a corncob work well here?