Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2007, 06:51 PM

Default Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

*** DEAD ***
Git'R'Done, village!
*** DEAD ***
Old 06-25-2007, 07:01 PM

Alright, looks like I might some time to work on this tonight. I don't think I ever got the answer to my question on what OH, Eskimo, and VR's last wolf games were. AS7,???,ST2??
Old 06-25-2007, 07:37 PM

Just started looking through Eskimos posts. I just got to the point where he wants to clear Xorbie through the OH kill. Normally I would consider this wolfy behavior as it would seem like a wolf telling us why he made the kill. But Eskimo is far from the most orthodox player. I think I will read someone elses posts until I figure out what Eskimos last wolf game was.
Old 06-25-2007, 08:07 PM

VR is a villager, lets just lynch whoever please.
Old 06-25-2007, 08:49 PM

Alright, after reading through OH's posts I am comfortable voting him or IY today. The first 3 days he was very active in posting. Over 150 posts I counted. Not all of them were helpful analysis, but he did help lead the HBE wagon. But after the seers came out OHs posting dropped way down. Since then he has had around 50 posts. Normally this is where OH as villager would come in with helpful analysis. Instead all his analysis has been defending himself since the very start of day 4. It's almost like OH sort of realized he was screwed this game and didn't feel like trying to win as wolf. His play makes no sense as villager. He even said multiple times since day 4 he would be happy voting himself, since he is bored. What? I thought this was where OH put in the most analysis. However, he did put some analysis when he voted Spook. Almost seemed like to try to make himself look good.

Honestly I think OH is a better vote today than IY. I haven't had a chance to reread VRs posts. But if she is clear like everyone says, I would be shocked if the game didn't end with OH->IY. It's possible Eskimo was a FPS kill of Eskimos, but it seems unlikely. But then again, that was a damn ballsy play for Tokyo to pull off as a villager when he owned Boiler.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Alright, after reading through OH's posts I am comfortable voting him or IY today. The first 3 days he was very active in posting. Over 150 posts I counted. Not all of them were helpful analysis, but he did help lead the HBE wagon. But after the seers came out OHs posting dropped way down. Since then he has had around 50 posts. Normally this is where OH as villager would come in with helpful analysis. Instead all his analysis has been defending himself since the very start of day 4. It's almost like OH sort of realized he was screwed this game and didn't feel like trying to win as wolf. His play makes no sense as villager. He even said multiple times since day 4 he would be happy voting himself, since he is bored. What? I thought this was where OH put in the most analysis. However, he did put some analysis when he voted Spook. Almost seemed like to try to make himself look good.

[/ QUOTE ]
QFLOL

This whole post is wrong. I only led the HBE wagon and then after the seers came out I realized I was screwed after that so I shut up? That's the funniest thing I ever read!

If I realized I was screwed, it's only because I screwed myself! Look back again after the HBE lynch and before the seers came out. What about my early Boiler vote? What about my early to mid mets vote? You seem to have missed those. Not only did I help lead the HBE and Boiler wagons, but I suspected them from d1/d2 onwards. If I was playing the style of game to lynch all my teammates, tell me why I was so against voting JaredL round one.

Basically, you're saying that I'm a wolf who lost a member round one, then lost 3 consecutive members rounds 3, 4, and 5...then kept talking all throughout those days AND the days that the seers were out...then all of a sudden shut up for ONE round...until it was time for me to lynch member #5 (Spook), and play the rest of the game out by myself?
Old 06-25-2007, 09:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
But after the seers came out OHs posting dropped way down. Since then he has had around 50 posts.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, another thing...

The game got less interesting at that point. After the seers were gone, EVERYONE'S posts dropped way down. Your argument isn't even worth 1 USG$
Old 06-25-2007, 09:14 PM

IY >> Patton > Chuckles >>>> Eskimo >>>> VR

...is my opinion.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:42 PM

By the way, I'll reread it, but I'm going to dispute that you were instrumental in the boiler lynch.
Old 06-25-2007, 09:48 PM

I have respect for you OH. Hell I watched you win as wolf in AS8. You were willing then to push me and Fnord if I remember correctly. Not only that, the situation is completely different in that if you are a wolf like I think you are then this endgame was completely impossible for you to win day 4, despite how much you pushed for HBE, or hell even voted Boiler or Jared. Unlike in AS8 were you were handed a perfectly winnable endgame.

Also the argument that everyone has posted less since the seers have come out is [censored]. From people I have looked at so far, IY has gone up, Eskimo/Spook/Patton have all stayed about the same. Or at least not dropped off as much as you have.