FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 02:07 PM

Default Re: Need FTP for PS

I need partymoney for starsmoney
Old 05-24-2007, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hi everyone, I know I traded with you people recently and did run into some problems, i am taking care of all of it, and I am not planning to scam anyone, just please give me some extra time and I will take care of it

[/ QUOTE ]

I honestly cant see what the problem is. You either have the money or you don't. And if you don't thats because you gambled it away. You were good in the past transactions I have done with you, except for a few hours delay on one of them, but I believed you when you said you deleted my PM with my username by mistake and couldn't log back on to 2+2 for an hour or two. But now I really think you are gambling with the money at high stakes poker and then paying people back. Seems you have already done it once before to someone earlier on in this thread, and the one time you told me you could do $500 more transfer from stars to tilt for me since you just hit and run a 25/50 game.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:21 PM

Default Re: Looks like Serious Business scammed me.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
if osmeone has personal info about limitninja please PM, trying to do something before kissing 25% of my BR goodbye *sigh*

[/ QUOTE ]

For what it's worth, I did a transfer with limitninja ($300) that went a little weird, but ended shortly thereafter with me getting paid.

Basically, we arranged a transfer that was supposed to be immediate (or I should say there was no mention of it NOT being immediate). I sent the money and waited. After awhile and no return xfer I wrote to him and he told me that he was in action with the money he was going to send me and that he'd send later.

I wasn't particularly happy with that news and told him so. He then sent me the money in three different chunks over the course of the next day.

I just thought I'd tell you this story to let you know that at least once in the past limitninja was a little less than straightforward with a transfer, but wasn't scamming.

Hopefully, he's not scamming now, either.

I'll check to see if I got any of his personal info, but I don't think I did.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is the post I am referring to about using someone else's money to play with.
Old 05-24-2007, 02:32 PM

[ QUOTE ]
From following the ongoing saga, if I had to guess, I'd say the story fits a losing player with a gambling problem, but also an income from employment, who is basically an honest guy. He is trying to "rob Peter to pay Paul" to keep him playing and being able to pay back each new Peter and Paul. If he hits a bad run and loses more than he expects, he will wait until his paycheck arrives, pay the last Peter, then start the "kiting" system up again; and so on.

Of course, I'm terrible at guessing games so there's probably a much simpler explanation.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mike,

I think you just hit the jackpot.

That is one sick READ.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:27 PM

The problem is that I took a shot with some of that money and lost, i paid few people so far, broke joke, I owend him $ 200 i sent it back to him already, and made few partial payments so far, I have full intentions of paying everyone back otherwise I wouldn't be on here.

punter, with you it was honestly problem with 2+2 not working and I couldnt log in, I only did this in last 4-5 days.

I will be later on here to tell you exactly why i am in this situation if you are interested.
Old 05-24-2007, 04:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
The problem is that I took a shot with some of that money and lost, i paid few people so far, broke joke, I owend him $ 200 i sent it back to him already, and made few partial payments so far, I have full intentions of paying everyone back otherwise I wouldn't be on here.

punter, with you it was honestly problem with 2+2 not working and I couldnt log in, I only did this in last 4-5 days.

I will be later on here to tell you exactly why i am in this situation if you are interested.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude come on just send the 300 i sent you gogogogogo
Old 05-24-2007, 05:03 PM

he. lost. it.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:15 PM

Well I am glad to hear the truth now. I wanted to do more transfers with you. I hope you won't be doing any more transfers for people due to your problem.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow this is absurd. If this isn't scamming, it's as close as you can get to it. What makes you think this is ok? When you agree to trade w/ someone your 1st actions shouldn't be to "take a shot" with their money. Wheres that scammers list, you should be added.

Edit/MH: stevesafinuk = Serious Business = donkaroo
Old 05-24-2007, 05:20 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

lol this is awesome
Closed Thread