5 3 7.14%
6 3 7.14%
7 14 33.33%
8 8 19.05%
9 4 9.52%
10 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-2007, 02:42 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

[ QUOTE ]
Also there must be at least two pumpkins remaining unless eskimo's action were redirected to RT somehow and somebody else made boiler unlynchable today.

[/ QUOTE ]

nm, from the dmk's post it pretty clear boiler was pumpkined. Also that dustin's poisoning was also the result of a pumpkin.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I also agree with OurHouse that the whole idea that you have powers that you can't claim is fishy. I didn't think about it until now, but it makes no sense at all given the ruleset of this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

books, what is your response to this?

[/ QUOTE ]

DMK said that if I directly claimed my role I would be 'outed in thread'. That actually sounds good to me, but I assume he meant killed.

Other than that I have written a complete roadmap of what my role does and have done so more often than anyone else in this game:

I get a certain minimum number of votes.

I don't die.

Some information is gained through getting those votes.

Even if I felt I could say what that information is, I wouldn't do it. If you think about it you can see why that is. Let me make up some consequences to illustrate:

Any neutral person voting for me is revealed in thread.
One evil person voting for me is poisoned.
One villager voting for me is given a special power.
I get a seer peek of my choice on the lot.

For almost all consequences I can think of it is better the wolves not know whether they should or should not be voting for me and I will keep it that way because it does matter. Of course if Antidan is a wolf then that whole point is moot anyway.

I told Antidan the scope of my role because I was forbidden from saying it "in thread". It would be an angleshoot if Dan then revealed it in thread, but I didn't consider revealing in the context of a masonry was a violation.

At the end of the day this isn't happening until there is a confirmed wolf to kill, and perhaps not even then so lynch me if you must but I am done explaining this over and over again.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:58 PM

FWIW - at this point I no longer consider anyone a villager until a confirmed seer says they are. There have been too many good and evil pumpkins and newters - so I have no clue whether masons are good or evil and for that matter, it just occurred to me, neither do they. Although I think it is a stretch, there is nothing to prevent one of Clown/Jenn from being evil and one being village (is there?)

For now, I am leaving my vote where it is.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
FWIW - at this point I no longer consider anyone a villager until a confirmed seer says they are. There have been too many good and evil pumpkins and newters - so I have no clue whether masons are good or evil and for that matter, it just occurred to me, neither do they. Although I think it is a stretch, there is nothing to prevent one of Clown/Jenn from being evil and one being village (is there?)

[/ QUOTE ]

All pumpkins are aligned with the village as far as a know and as far my knowledge of previous games is concerned. The fact that there are some good pumpkin effects and bad pumpkins effects doesn't point to there being good and bad pumpkins. Pumpkins don't have control over the result of their powers, they can only select a target and then who knows what actually determines the final target and action.

Monk and other pumpkins. If you have the ability to abstain from taking action for a night perhaps it would be best to somehow coordinate this in thread so we can minimize the randomness that you guys bring to the game and give the village the best chance of winning.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
On VR??

Mom,

Unless VR and I cooperated on today's events (e.g. we're both wolves), or unless there is an evil player with a bullet (highly unlikely), then VR has to be a villager. Here's why:

I came out today before VR posted and said that someone tried to target me. Then, I asked VR is she was the one. AFTER I posted, she said yes.

So basically, that means VR must be the real pro-village vig. I know for a fact that I'm not a wolf and I know for a fact that VR and I didn't scheme this together.

If you think I'm a wolf with her, then ignore everything I just said. But if that's the case, one has to wonder why you would be voting VR today instead of me.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:25 PM

By the way, the hair cut and pedicure went very well.

Since there are three women still alive in this game, I'd like to take the opportunity to say that I am now one hot piece of ass.

You can carry on wolf hunting now.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:42 PM

Roundtower:

[ QUOTE ]
Mark
I'll post more later but I really wish we had got this bandwagon going yesterday.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
are we voting FMX only because you two say it, and you are only saying that because he faked with one of you as wolf? That seems to be what fmx is saying, he is also saying he would do that as a villager. I thought you had more justification.

If there isn't a better reason, and if fmx coming up villager doesn't implicate you two, then I will prefer to vote Mark.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
I have to go to bed.

I believe clown and jenn. If I have a positive power, I will use it on one of them. If I have a negative power I will use it on someone from their wolf list.

Mark

I think the gt1t kill really points back to him, you have to assume the wolves were seer hunting. I'm also fine with fmxda.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
how about this:

lynch fmx today.

someone vig kill, newt, or whatever powers the village has OH tonight.

lynch nich or OH tomorrow.

lynch one of monk/jennfox if they are still wrong by that stage, and not seer cleared.

I guess I'm not getting Mark lynched just yet.

fmxda

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 10-29-2007, 03:59 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I thought Dan's casper claim was very believable. But it is now stretching the bounds of credulity.

1. He has never masoned with a confirmed dead villager that can vouch for him. We have a LOT of dead villagers now, and not one of them has lived until the day after the masonry to confirm him.

2. It would make sense for him to not mason with nich on the basis that nich might die last night, but he is not claiming that. He is claiming that it never even occurred to him.

3. He ALSO didn't mason with the closest thing that we have to living confirmeds: jen and clown, who could then validate him.

I can't be the only one wondering about this, can I?

[/ QUOTE ]

Everything you wrote here is true.

And I'm a villager.

Probably the LVP villager.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:59 PM

Although I'm not 100 percent sure jenn and clown are villagers.
Old 10-29-2007, 04:00 PM

Also, VR, if you believe OH is a villager, why not vote nich?