View Poll Results: Hands Per Day
Less than 500 34 35.05%
500-1000 28 28.87%
1000-2000 26 26.80%
2000-3000 5 5.15%
4000+ 4 4.12%
Voters: 97. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2007, 04:59 PM

Default Re: Hacker Attack (All Info Game Thread - Feb 19 Start)

[ QUOTE ]
i'm exactly 50/50 on good/evil peeks this game...how low of odds is that? that means i beat the good/evil ratio half of the time or i'm useful and my fmx peek was just somehow messed up

[/ QUOTE ]

It's a lot more likely that you're a useless seer who beat some odds than you're a useful seer with multiple messed up peeks, given all the information we have.
But, if you'd prefer, we can focus on just how unlikely it is your peeks came up like you said and decide you're a wolf who made peeks up to seem potentially useful. That is considerably more likely than you being a useful seer at this point.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ahhh this is probably why we should have killed xorbie yesterday

[/ QUOTE ]

Because he'll be hard to lynch today because he doesn't sound like a wolf?
Maybe he's just not a wolf.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
like as an example. i would love to lynch luckay... i think he's been way off normal luckay this game. but if he comes up, amp sure looks like whatever the inverted seer is called, and i get lynched next. so wtf.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like this - I keep seeing stuff like this that I don't think Xorbie says as a wolf.
A long-game wolf-xorbie to read would be fan-freaking-tastic right about now because I really don't know his wolf game; but really, does he say this if he and luckay are wolves together (and amp isn't)?
Old 03-01-2007, 05:31 PM

Okay, I've reread nich and xorbie now, will go through my notes and try to post something useful. Right now I think nich is a more likely wolf than xorbie.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:42 PM

Nicholasp27:

DAY ONE.
Votes stephen h (villager). His only post.

DAY TWO.
Makes some strategy posts, but if I've understood correctly, this is standard nich regardless of his role? I found his strategyposts to be below average compared to a lot else. I really didn't think his strategy ideas were any good.

Votes stephen again. [ QUOTE ]
we should be voting either neil/stephen/dan today.. ..i don't think it is neil unless one of the other two is also a wolf

[/ QUOTE ]

CHANGES HIS VOTE FROM STEPHEN H (9) TO ECONOPHILE (11) 23 minutes before nightfall.

DAY THREE.
First post is a vote for stephen. A couple of strategy posts this day as well.

DAY FOUR.
Silenced. Votes stephen h.

Day FIVE.
Reveals his peeks. Makes a case against stephen him based on kyros, mine and his own peeks. Basically stephen must die! Speculates in a lot of posts the implications of various seer peeks. IF.. THEN.. etc.

His wolf list from day five

[ QUOTE ]
this game is EASY

bluff (villager)
stephen (villager)
luckay (wolf)
xorbie
xoom (villager)

that's 5 wolves right there, book it

[/ QUOTE ]

How does a wolf go about creating a wolf list? I don't know if I'm able to read anything into this.

After this he is gone for the weekend and have since tuesday only made a couple of posts. So, after rereading I'm not sure what to think. Up until his fmxda peek proved to be wrong, he was very eager to be a useful seer. Considering that he seem to have a very analytical approach to the game, I find it odd that he would keep basing his reads and votes on peeks that were most likely to be useless. The overall fell I get from nich is definitly nich - but like with jjhender yesterday I think I'm way more likely to find wolfiness when I'm looking for it.
Old 03-01-2007, 05:58 PM

Xorbie:

DAY TWO:

[ QUOTE ]
ok so i've read the thread (except nich's posts).

there is in my mind no way that between neil/stephen/dan there isn't a wolf. econo/jeremy/clown for other reasons. dmk has dropped a lot down my list but some of the posts he made early were very wolfy.

id say stephen > neil > dan.
clwon > econo > jeremy.

anyway. stephen.

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
oh and fnord on the list of wolves. xoom too.

[/ QUOTE ]

DAY THREE

[ QUOTE ]
NEW WOLF LIST:

dmk
jeremy
xoom"

"are you saying xoom is not a wolf? because i am like 100% on this, and i didnt even peek him!

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this normal xorbie behavior?

DAY FOUR

[ QUOTE ]
as to fcbl... i think it was mishmash where he was lynched as a wolf. i recall then not remembering anything about him and all, but i just followed some other villagery people. at the time i was totally focused on getthere, like i'm focused on xoom and jeremy right now.

xoom. he's evil. jeremy is evil. fcbl could be evil. dmk or luckay (or very likely both imo) is evil.

[/ QUOTE ]

At this point I stopped taking notes. Couldn't make much of him anyway. If I remember correctly he pointed out that neil/luckay was a likely wolfpair. I have no idea whether he does this as a wolf or not. Overall his wolf/villager lists are very balanced in regards to confirmed wolves/villagers, which ofcourse is the most likely outcome.

However, I just can't disregard the fact that amplify is an very likely insane seer and it is likely that the wolves decided to manipulate his peeks when they saw he revealed four peeks matching insane seer. I'll do some more rereading before I make my decision. I'll also listen closely to whatever stephen and traz have to say, I'm no good at this game.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:26 PM

Rereading jeremy was much easier than any of the other reads i've done today.
I'm perfectly okay with a jeremy lynch but there's not a lot to go on. if voj is villager I'll be more confident in my jeremy read, and my voj read is based other wolf actions, so it's starting to all hang together a bit for now.

Jeremy
I wouldn't hate a nichp lynch either.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:36 PM

Hi all. Coming home late and a lot to catch up.
My peek FWIW is Zurvan : EVIL. Not that it matters but well...
I'm 99% sure Zurvan is village.
I don't particulary like at first glance NichP lynch - but I'm not closed to arguments.
Stephen : you consider yourself a cleared villager. Could you explain me why ?
I'll have much rereading to do but my gut feeling would be to vote xorbie, nez and eventually jeremy. Thoughts ?
Old 03-01-2007, 06:40 PM

Voj: kyro as insane seer, thebram as regular seer, both peeks indicate I would be villager. Zurvan outlined this in his first post yesterday.
Old 03-01-2007, 06:45 PM

Vote Jeremy

Sorry I have been so AFK the past few days - it has not been a particularly good week for me to this point. I will try to be around more going forward. Also - I didn't send in a peek last night due to being too drunk to see straight so they rand()ed me Kyro - good

I will not vote Xorbie today and do not support lynching him. He has sounded very villagery all game and I can't fathom why the wolves would kill Amp two nights ago unless they were trying to set us up somehow - that somehow would be lynching Xorbie especially since Fnord and JJ were both villagers.