Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-25-2007, 11:50 AM

Default Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

[ QUOTE ]
I'm using it because it's my starting point for my deductions about OurHouse and others.

[/ QUOTE ]
thats fine, just dont keep posting it over and over in thread
Old 06-25-2007, 11:50 AM

Okay, this post:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
anyway hi five to:

VR
BobO (maybe)
KM
Stephen H

[/ QUOTE ]
Chim, Traz, Shorty,

No props or hi fives to anyone yet! [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

IMO, at least 2, if not more, of the Jared pushers (especially the ones that piled on late) are wolves. How often do you get to see a mad rush to lynch a wolf at the end of day 1 in a long game??

All I can say is...something's fishy about that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Notice that if VR is village then NONE of the "late changers" to Jared were wolf. So good time to use that logic. Nich had a better post where he was just pulling numbers out of a hat on where the wolves are - 2 on jared, 2 on him, 1 on me - and he was much more correct than OH is here.

Plus the overreaction he had to one of my posts here:

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The thing about OurHouse is - he makes the WEIRDEST night kills. I long ago decided on a rule that "If I don't understand the night kills, OurHouse is a wolf."

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, because in a gang of 6 wolves, OurHouse would be the nightkill orchestrator. The other 5 wolves would say, "OH OMG PLZ LEAD THE WAY"

Great logic.

[/ QUOTE ]

He'd clipped the part where I said the fnord kill was NOT classic ourhouse; because he'd skipped reading it. I think reacting quickly to this post and being hyperdefensive is a wolfy trait here. I bet he was mad because he *didn't* choose fnord as the kill and yet he was getting blamed for it - Logic bad, get there, you know how it is. Most frustrating thing in the world for a wolf is to be "outted" for something you didn't actually do.

Wolfy+++ for OurHouse
Old 06-25-2007, 11:58 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
The thing about OurHouse is - he makes the WEIRDEST night kills. I long ago decided on a rule that "If I don't understand the night kills, OurHouse is a wolf."

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, because in a gang of 6 wolves, OurHouse would be the nightkill orchestrator. The other 5 wolves would say, "OH OMG PLZ LEAD THE WAY"

Great logic.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think he was saying that the kill clears you rather than implicates you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wolf-wolf interaction? I only think so because OurHouse never replies. He replied to me instead, though. I think if one of them were villager, OurHouse would have said something to Spook as well - "LOL yea I figured that out never mind carry on" etc.

Am I getting blinders here or is that valid?
Old 06-25-2007, 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
and, the unconfirmeds should stop using the phrase "im a villager". its really pointless and actually makes it harder for me to consider you a villager. odd huh?

[/ QUOTE ]

but I AM a villager.

[/ QUOTE ]

I went back and reread the last 700 or so posts of the AS-Something thread that involved Spook, Eskimo, and FCBL (who was the lone wolf). (Spook, Eskimo.. why no comments when I asked about this game yesterday????)

Spook is NOTHING like he was in that game. Pls2b going and seeing it for yourself. This makes him suspect #1.

Eskimo seems a bit different as well, not being as defensive, and definitely adding a bit more to the discussion than he has in this game.

FCBL... he keeps claiming his voting record is why he is village even with a quote something like, "how dumb would it be for a wolf to vote off all his partners." <--- paraphrasing. He also is very relaxed in his posts and even a bit humorous. Nobody here exactly fits the way he was, so I'm not sure. VR fits the voting part of it, but I'm not voting her for awhile. I kinda think OH fits the beill, but I could be just trying to force a puzzle piece into a spot that doesn't fit.

Spook is DEFINITELY different than he has been in this end game. And Eskimo is clearly different.

I still like my line, but definitely will go Spook first.

spook
Old 06-25-2007, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
only problem with giving chuck village points is that he voted early and was gone the rest of the day iirc. he didnt have an option to change. win-win for chuck if hes a wolf.

[/ QUOTE ]

True enough, and we don't really have enough to go on for Chuck either way, so he's very lynchable. I just don't have him as in my top candidates right now.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:01 PM

I'm not keeping track of the votes at all right now so if we hit night someone say so and I'll STFU.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:03 PM

My line currently... Spook, OH, Eskimo, Chuck, IY, VR FTMFingVW.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:04 PM

Patton,

WHY is IY so clear to you?
Old 06-25-2007, 12:08 PM

Ok, so rereading Iron Yuppie, the first few days look like he is clearly fake seering. He peaked Patton=village, and VR is 100% village. Day three is a bit more confusing - he doesn't want to lynch boiler - and the fake seering stops.

Perhaps he gave up the ruse because one of his peaks was wrong - or could he fake seer as a wolf.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:17 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I went back and reread the last 700 or so posts of the AS-Something thread that involved Spook, Eskimo, and FCBL (who was the lone wolf). (Spook, Eskimo.. why no comments when I asked about this game yesterday????)

Spook is NOTHING like he was in that game. Pls2b going and seeing it for yourself. This makes him suspect #1.

Spook is DEFINITELY different than he has been in this end game. And Eskimo is clearly different.

[/ QUOTE ]

There is that stupid definition about 'crazy' as doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.
As I have said before, that AS sucked. We had a near lock - almost identical to the one here, and lost it.
I don't want the same thing to happen again, so I am playing differently. Not trying to be to active and not leading bandwagons at the last minute.