5 3 7.14%
6 3 7.14%
7 14 33.33%
8 8 19.05%
9 4 9.52%
10 5 11.90%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-29-2007, 01:05 PM

Default Re: Halloween WW - Custome Party (Game Thread)

[1] antidan voted for our house
[0] boiler voted for chuckles
[1] bulletproof eskimo voted for mark
<font color="red"> [2] chuckles </font>
[0] clowntable
[0] dustin voted for fcbl
[1] fcbl
[0] jennfox
[0] jgunnip
[0] km voted for vr
[1] mark voted for bulletproof eskimo
[1] nich
[1] our house voted for nich
[0] skillayskill voted for chuckles
[0] tarheeljks voted for wdcbooks
[1] vr voted for antidan
[1] wdcbooks
Old 10-29-2007, 01:29 PM

I thought Dan's casper claim was very believable. But it is now stretching the bounds of credulity.

1. He has never masoned with a confirmed dead villager that can vouch for him. We have a LOT of dead villagers now, and not one of them has lived until the day after the masonry to confirm him.

2. It would make sense for him to not mason with nich on the basis that nich might die last night, but he is not claiming that. He is claiming that it never even occurred to him.

3. He ALSO didn't mason with the closest thing that we have to living confirmeds: jen and clown, who could then validate him.

I can't be the only one wondering about this, can I?
Old 10-29-2007, 01:32 PM

In short, the only person that claims a masonry with Dan after 5 nights of masoning is wdcbooks, who (surprise!) also claims a questionable role that doesn't require him to do anything to prove it.
Old 10-29-2007, 01:33 PM

Also, keep in mind that if antidan's story is believeable, he IMMEDIATELY masoned with herbie when he thought herbie was the seer. But he didn't think of it with nichp?
Old 10-29-2007, 02:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
In short, the only person that claims a masonry with Dan after 5 nights of masoning is wdcbooks, who (surprise!) also claims a questionable role that doesn't require him to do anything to prove it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I understand I am uncomfirmed, but I have a bone to pick with that. If I had any cooperation in what I have tried to do since day one then it would be a lot more obvious that I am a villager. It is hardly on my head that nothing has happened.

I will talk to DMK when I get back from work. I probably shouldn't have told Dan what I did, but I am not sure what the boundaries of my role allows. It is also considerably less effective if the wolves know whether they should, or should not vote for me.

I find myself agree with Eskimonk more and more.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:15 PM

I also agree with OurHouse that the whole idea that you have powers that you can't claim is fishy. I didn't think about it until now, but it makes no sense at all given the ruleset of this game.

And then, antidan who refused to lynch OurHouse last night, votes him the second that he makes that argument.

Lynch dan and wdcbooks.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:16 PM

Also, I know that you don't have to believe me, but I did, in fact, shoot OurHouse, and he is, in fact, alive. Therefore, from my point of view, he is a bad lynch.
Old 10-29-2007, 02:23 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I also agree with OurHouse that the whole idea that you have powers that you can't claim is fishy. I didn't think about it until now, but it makes no sense at all given the ruleset of this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

books, what is your response to this?
Old 10-29-2007, 02:32 PM

VR, suspicion on dan and books is fine, but there are far far better targets today.

Also, one of skillay, KM, chuckles, or dustin is the evil witch. tarheels and mark cannot be the newters since they have been silenced and would not have
been able to make night actions.

I lean village on KM and my read is from here pst on 10/24 at 4:36 and mostly this paragraph

[ QUOTE ]

And the one person I would not kill today is GT. As I said yesterday, when I scan through the thread, sometimes something will simply strike me the wrong way. When someone else picks up on the same thing, it says they are also scanning the thread with the same "perspective" as me. He did that twice yesterday. Of course 1) this only works if you are me and know you are a villager and 2) the fact GT didn’t like one of your posts the same time I didn’t…..probably means this doesn’t hold much water for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

esimko is basically confirmed village role. He also confirmed dan's masoning ability.

Also I'm not convinced that Jenn and Clown are pro village. They could very well have be neutral masons. Yesterday was just bizarre and I still won't vote until I get an explanation from them.

boiler is a strong wolf-lean, same with mark but to a lesser extent. Why would anybody vote for an all but confirmed villager?
Old 10-29-2007, 02:40 PM

Ok going back through witch actions my guess is that these were RT's targets

n1- power was blocked
n2- tarheels?
n3- mark
n4- dead

so the evil witch's target were probably
n1- dan obv
n2- VR?
n3- books
n4- nich obv

I think this sorta clears dan and books.
Night 2 I'm not sure of since I would expect RT to go after somebody that had been more active so maybe he newted VR and the wolves newted tarheels? I wouldn't put it past the wolves to newt one of their own either.

Why would they newt Nich instead of killing him. Why did they kill Roundtower instead?

Also there must be at least two pumpkins remaining unless eskimo's action were redirected to RT somehow and somebody else made boiler unlynchable today.