Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2007, 12:25 AM

Default Re: Need FTP for PS

Yeah so i guess DIGNAM scammed a few people here and on neverbeg.com under the name lambobo which is the vp247 name he gave me.
Old 05-24-2007, 01:40 AM

Hello all,

I am a mod over at NB and I was recently sent this thread because apparently someone by the name of "dignam" on here has scammed people both here and on NB.

To *hopefully* cut down on the scams I can provide transfers to FTP, Bugsys, and Ultimate Bet and accept funds through stars. If I can help you out please pm me.

Thanks.
Old 05-24-2007, 05:15 AM

Every time someone says they are scammed they should copy-paste this post and add the new alleged scammer's name. So far, from the past few pages, we have:

FakePlasticTrees
Jeff311420
Wade17
Serious Business
Deke
Thebigyak
Sk00l4m3nts
ASpiderMonkey
Dignam
*possibly limitninja

Please go back a few pages and read all the warnings. Either we ban all mentions of transfers, period, or you must accept that they are entirely at your risk; people are trying to scam you; you must obtain real life details about people; you should only transfer in amounts you are prepared to lose; google and Search the other person's name; ask here for references; ask the other guy to sit at a table with his bankroll in front of him; etc; etc. "Let the buyer beware."
Old 05-24-2007, 05:25 AM

Default Post deleted by Mat Sklansky

Old 05-24-2007, 07:13 AM

I got 150 on FT for stars. I have references so dont PM me unless you will transfer first. Or sit at a 1/2 table with me and show the loot.
Old 05-24-2007, 10:28 AM

[ QUOTE ]
wtf is up with all these [censored] scammers

[/ QUOTE ]

Ever heard of a gambling problem?
Old 05-24-2007, 10:30 AM

I spoke with limitninja on the phone, seemed like a legit guy. Traded with him for $50. PayPal to FTP.

However, PM I received few days ago.

LIMITNINJA:

hey do you want to help me out and make some money on it in the process ??

I have all my money tied up for few weeks, if you send me $ 500 on either full tilt or stars, I can send $ 600 back to you in 2 weeks, on either site or paypal. let me know

thanks
Old 05-24-2007, 11:40 AM

I am getting confused here. Is limitninja good or not anymore? I did transactions with him in the past that most went smoothly. One time took about an hour or 2 to get after I sent him first. He claimed he deleted my PM with my username on tilt to transfer to, and then couldn't get back on 2+2 to read anymore PM's for a while. Eventually he sent it though. Then I heard a few pages back that he used someone elses money to play some poker and then transfered it after he won? So whats the real deal with him? I'd like to trade some more but need to know if he's a scammer in the works or not.

Also remember one time we had just completed a transaction, and then he PM'd me right after asking if I wanted to do another $500 as he hit and ran a 25/50 table on stars and had more money to be able to transfer.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I am getting confused here. Is limitninja good or not anymore? I did transactions with him in the past that most went smoothly. One time took about an hour or 2 to get after I sent him first. He claimed he deleted my PM with my username on tilt to transfer to, and then couldn't get back on 2+2 to read anymore PM's for a while. Eventually he sent it though. Then I heard a few pages back that he used someone elses money to play some poker and then transfered it after he won? So whats the real deal with him? Id like to trade some more but need to know if he's a scammer int he works or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I traded with the guy, spoke with him on the phone. He seems legit, probably just going through some hold-ups.
Old 05-24-2007, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I am getting confused here. Is limitninja good or not anymore? I did transactions with him in the past that most went smoothly. One time took about an hour or 2 to get after I sent him first. He claimed he deleted my PM with my username on tilt to transfer to, and then couldn't get back on 2+2 to read anymore PM's for a while. Eventually he sent it though. Then I heard a few pages back that he used someone elses money to play some poker and then transfered it after he won? So whats the real deal with him? Id like to trade some more but need to know if he's a scammer int he works or not.

[/ QUOTE ]

I traded with the guy, spoke with him on the phone. He seems legit, probably just going through some hold-ups.

[/ QUOTE ]

let's hope so, i sent him 300 yesterday still nothing for me today.
Closed Thread