Lundy 1 7.69%
Maroney 11 84.62%
Burleson 1 7.69%
Voters: 13. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2007, 11:13 AM

Default Re: SSNL POKER [cheese] thread JULY PT 2

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not trying to complain and whine, for the most part. I'm honestly just saying that if I didn't get [censored] by PokerStars I'd be a huge winner, so why would I change my game?

I lost like 3 buyins yesterday. If I could actually hold my hand I'd be in the green yesterday, which was like a microcosm of my overall online poker year.

[/ QUOTE ]

gators,

not sure why people respond to you the way they do, you seem like a nice enough guy

i dont know if you were serious when you said youve had 13 straight losing months at 200nl, but come on man

suck it up and get some coaching or something
Old 07-31-2007, 11:16 AM

FGators,

Can you plz stop posting about bad beats/running bad?

Nobody cares/wants to hear about it, and you're only putting yourself in a bad mindset.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:17 AM

The people that play with me just say that because they immediately can't blame anything on luck, everything has to be about "playing good" and "playing bad"---they don't understand that most of the stuff is out of their control.

I've lost my last 8 coinflips for $400. Now I know for a fact that I got my money in in all standard spots and just run horrible in situations I can't control.

It seems that this whole site is ridiculous results oriented. I mean, for the [censored] retard that limp called $10 with AA then managed to get his money in as a ridiculous underdog in the hand I posted above (but suckout) he ended up being a winning player for the day.

If he had pokertracker he could post a graph of him winning, everyone would say "sick man, thats awesome" and he'd be praised.

Me? I'd post a pokertracker graph in the red, show my stats, and everybody would be like "gators get a coach man, you are losing for the month at $1/2 NL, you gotta have massive leaks" without failing to recognize how I play.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:20 AM

i'm not going to get into a discussion about the long term because you've heard it a million times and wont listen.

you said yourself though that 2p2ers have sweated you and say you should be a winner. now you say that everyone will say you suck because you're losing even though it's just "luck" (a word that poker players should never use imo). which is it?
Old 07-31-2007, 11:22 AM

Thats the whole argument, the fact that all these people refuse to acknowledge that luck is like the whole game.

Tell me how you'd be a winning player if every time you got KK your opponent got AA.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:24 AM

[ QUOTE ]
And I've had sweat sessions with 2+2ers, so thats basically my coaching...what do they tell me? That should I be beating $1/2 NL for a decent winrate.

[/ QUOTE ]

who are these people. that's all i'm asking.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:25 AM

[ QUOTE ]
The people that play with me just say that because they immediately can't blame anything on luck, everything has to be about "playing good" and "playing bad"---they don't understand that most of the stuff is out of their control.

I've lost my last 8 coinflips for $400. Now I know for a fact that I got my money in in all standard spots and just run horrible in situations I can't control.

It seems that this whole site is ridiculous results oriented. I mean, for the [censored] retard that limp called $10 with AA then managed to get his money in as a ridiculous underdog in the hand I posted above (but suckout) he ended up being a winning player for the day.

If he had pokertracker he could post a graph of him winning, everyone would say "sick man, thats awesome" and he'd be praised.

Me? I'd post a pokertracker graph in the red, show my stats, and everybody would be like "gators get a coach man, you are losing for the month at $1/2 NL, you gotta have massive leaks" without failing to recognize how I play.

[/ QUOTE ]

dude, you log TONS of hands and have lost every month for over a year?

at some point you have to take a step back and accept more responsibility for your results as a poker player over the long term.

you have dedicated a TON of time to playing poker, i just dont understand why you refuse to get a coach (i think there was a thread where you basically said "a coach will just tell me to do what i have been doing and that i should be winning").
Old 07-31-2007, 11:29 AM

Don't feed the troll.
Old 07-31-2007, 11:30 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Don't feed the troll.

[/ QUOTE ]

[img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Old 07-31-2007, 11:44 AM

1) I dont care how unlucky you think you are, losing for 13 straight months should tell you something. Get a coach- sweat sessions does not equal coaching.

2) You say you aren't trying to whine and complain, and yet you go on to bitch and moan. Seriously just shut up already about your bad beats. Stop trolling SSNL with your BBV. Take it where it belongs.

3) You say that if you didnt get [censored] by coolers you would be a big winner...hey guess what?? WE ALL WOULD.

4) You posted a donkament hand. WTF is that and were you serious???

5) Play less tables. Get better reads.

6) Post more hands. I think you have posted 1 interesting hand since you have posting regularly in this forum- the rest have been "OMG this was standard, right? Howd I lose??"

7) You talk about Pokertracker, but I dont even think you use it...thats just lol in the first place. I know you were trying to get it set up and you probably have it up and running by now, but its amusing that you bitched so much before and didnt use such a cheap/easy tool to both evaluate your game and help you play against your opponents.

8) I used to feel sorry for you, but I dont anymore. YOU NEVER LISTEN. People say to get a coach. You say its just bad luck, how is a coach gonna help me not get screwed? You're just a nit and dont want to spend the money. Ive told you numerous times to move to a new site (FTP) and get a SN that you keep secret so random 2p2ers (I see 3 on those hands you posted) will stop chasing you around just hoping they can post a hand against infamous 'FGators'. You won't because you love the attention.
Closed Thread