Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-13-2007, 02:34 PM

Default Re: This is how Team Israel rolls

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

But hey, I'm just a jew.

[/ QUOTE ]

pff figures

[/ QUOTE ]

You guys are jews?? Wth? Whats going on here?

[/ QUOTE ]

fu ugly loser bad dressing stupidhead polack. go play with your solar powered flashlight or something

[/ QUOTE ]

Someones a POLACK?? Jesus CHRIST
Old 08-13-2007, 02:38 PM

Old 08-13-2007, 02:40 PM

[ QUOTE ]
this is me being a bitch again, but every now and again i get sick of everyone ripping on each other.

all of us spend entirely way too much time online and probably sacrifice some of our social lives because of it. most of us probably dont care as much about personal appearance as we should (come on, do any of you pros really shower EVERY DAY????), being that we're indoors on our computer so often.

so why cant we all just accept that were nerdy and spend a lot of time on the computer and embrace that instead of insisting on ripping each other apart for [censored] like this. i mean, it's plainly obvious to me who's insecure because those are the people who feel the need to tell other people they're ugly, don't dress well, etc. i kinda understand the hate for SIHB but i dont get the hate for this group of kids. all things considered they've been very humble despite their success, and of the ones i have met (krantz, fwf, whitelime) i would not be the least bit embarrassed to be seen with, and have definitely enjoyed time spent with them. that pretty much goes for at least 90% of 2p2ers i've met. we're all generally good, generous, smart people with something in common, so why so much hate?

[/ QUOTE ]

hooray josh what a super post
Old 08-13-2007, 02:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
this is me being a bitch again, but every now and again i get sick of everyone ripping on each other.

all of us spend entirely way too much time online and probably sacrifice some of our social lives because of it. most of us probably dont care as much about personal appearance as we should (come on, do any of you pros really shower EVERY DAY????), being that we're indoors on our computer so often.

so why cant we all just accept that were nerdy and spend a lot of time on the computer and embrace that instead of insisting on ripping each other apart for [censored] like this. i mean, it's plainly obvious to me who's insecure because those are the people who feel the need to tell other people they're ugly, don't dress well, etc. i kinda understand the hate for SIHB but i dont get the hate for this group of kids. all things considered they've been very humble despite their success, and of the ones i have met (krantz, fwf, whitelime) i would not be the least bit embarrassed to be seen with, and have definitely enjoyed time spent with them. that pretty much goes for at least 90% of 2p2ers i've met. we're all generally good, generous, smart people with something in common, so why so much hate?

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

high five?
Old 08-13-2007, 02:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

high five?

[/ QUOTE ]

yea maybe if i actualy READ that crap
Old 08-13-2007, 02:51 PM

[ QUOTE ]

yea maybe if i actualy READ that crap

[/ QUOTE ]

Hahahahaahhahaha, you just got domeslammed Josh
Old 08-13-2007, 02:52 PM

see this is why i [censored] cant stand azns
Old 08-13-2007, 02:56 PM

[ QUOTE ]
see this is why i [censored] cant stand azns

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 08-13-2007, 03:03 PM

wheres team WASP. i would be in that team
Old 08-13-2007, 03:21 PM

[ QUOTE ]
ship it hanukkah ballas

[/ QUOTE ]

How did this not get more love?