Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-05-2007, 02:12 AM

Default Re: Here It Is (Basic Explanation)

[ QUOTE ]
When the moms of BBV want you to DIAGF (Die in a grease fire), you know you suck at life.

[/ QUOTE ]

I personally do not wish for anyone to DIAGF.

I really hope that Mr Vig knows where his priorities lie.
Even if the relationship with Ms Vig sours, which makes no difference to us, there still is a baby that has to be taken care of.
-The mama of all wet blankets
Old 03-05-2007, 02:22 AM

I'm not sure what I am more upset about, stumbling across the original donation thread while drunk and feeling generous or coming upon this thread and losing my sense of moral superiority I had when my friends questioned why I would donate to this guy. The $100 I gave vig is now double my current stars roll. I'm not going to ask for it back, cause I think its already gone, but I just want to say that I also regret voting for baby vig in that radio competition. She was not the cutest.

Mrs. Vig you are very hot though, consider posting provocative pictures to drum up more donations.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:31 AM

Vig,

I want my money back. Now. I don't know how clearer I can make this. I'm very inclined to spend alot of time figuring out who you are and exposing you for the fraud you are.

Of course, you could avoid all of this by posting screenshots of ALL the relevant accounts. It seems that you will never do that now and the only reason possible is that you have stolen money from a cancer-stricken mother of a young baby. Or, at least used that to appeal to our charitable inclinations. Not only is that an incredibly scummy thing to do if true, but you have also cost the next needy person his or her chance to raise money for a good cause as we will all be too jaded to give.

Your idiotic arguments about nobody believing you anyway have to stop. If someone was accusing me of doing possibly the lowest thing I can imagine I would spend every waking moment clearing my name. Commence such action.

BTW, can someone please tell his FTP screename.

Tuco.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not sure what I am more upset about, stumbling across the original donation thread while drunk and feeling generous or coming upon this thread and losing my sense of moral superiority I had when my friends questioned why I would donate to this guy. The $100 I gave vig is now double my current stars roll. I'm not going to ask for it back, cause I think its already gone, but I just want to say that I also regret voting for baby vig in that radio competition. She was not the cutest.

Mrs. Vig you are very hot though, consider posting provocative pictures to drum up more donations.

[/ QUOTE ]

I donated 50 because I was then robusto. I am now busto. If vig keeps it, i want it going to that baby and her mom. Otherwise, he is just a terrilbe person, that is the bottom line.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:50 AM

so him and his wife aren't even together anymore? man this [censored] is so confusing, why this guy doesn't just answer everything/do anything he can to completely clear his name is beyond me. its the least he can do for a community who literally GAVE him thousands of dollars solely based on his word alone.
Old 03-05-2007, 02:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
A couple days after the stuff started slowing down, a friend asked to swap $2K on FTP for Stars. No big deal, w/e. Anyway, that leaves the balances at ~$3200 on Stars, and ~$3500 on FTP. As many of you know, the FTP account was locked towards the end of the "donation bang". They have recently unlocked my personal account, but the donation account remains locked.

[/ QUOTE ]

Vig is lying. I know it for a fact.

Now what? What's his name? Mike something?

Tuco.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:01 AM

[ QUOTE ]

Vig is lying. I know it for a fact.

[/ QUOTE ]

please explain
Old 03-05-2007, 03:04 AM

[ QUOTE ]

BTW, can someone please tell his FTP screename.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe it's PokerSwapper.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:21 AM

TUCO... 100 dollars? I always thought donating to a cause always took had an inherent risk to it, and if it was a fraud, its more along the lines of oh well. You are really whining and sounding like a little kid... like 200 dollars of your money means the world and everything needs to stop and switch because you demand your money.

"I want my money back. Now. I don't know how clearer I can make this. I'm very inclined to spend alot of time figuring out who you are and exposing you for the fraud you are."

If you think your money has never gone where its not expected...
Old 03-05-2007, 03:45 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I just want to say that I also regret voting for baby vig in that radio competition. She was not the cutest.

[/ QUOTE ]

hahaha i love how the guy that posted this thinks the 2nd statement has relevance to the first.