10-100K 11 13.10%
100-500K 6 7.14%
500-1000K 3 3.57%
> 1000K 22 26.19%
Voters: 84. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-22-2006, 07:46 PM

Default Re: Stars Bet Pot AHK ?

F4::
Pot(getid(),"0.78", "smallblind", "ssnl", 1)
return

curious, if this is the code to attach a function to the F4 key, is it the same deal for attaching a bet/call/raise function to an "F" key as well.... or is there some sort of mapping you have to do first in order to attach the function?

I just ask cause it seems fairly easy (probably totally not though) and I could save some time by trying to link some hotkeys to the specified "F" keys.
Old 11-22-2006, 09:59 PM

I am having the following problem with your script. I run it up with debug=1 to get the dialog bubble up.

On party it nothing works.
On full tilt (and a prima skin) the scroll wheel works but it doesn't recognise the correct blinds or current pot and bet sizes.

Have I made a massive blunder or is there still some serious issues with the script?
Old 11-22-2006, 10:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Have I made a massive blunder or is there still some serious issues with the script?

[/ QUOTE ]

There are some issues, all of which should be fixed in the next update - but that's gonna be tomorrow now... very tired and I have not finished typing instructions / tidying code etc. - but it is now working (for me) perfectly on all sites.

As to the ststus of current code: Party - Totally broken since last update. Full Tilt - only works for a select few people. So those two (which will be fixed tomorrow) are par for the course right now.

Prima concerns me though - what is the skin you are playing on? I am using code poker, just has an orbit or two - no problems. does the scroll up/down work for you there? do you have dealer chat enabled (this is required)?

Please check back this time tomorrow for major fixes to Party, Full Tilt &amp; Stars functions.

dave.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:21 PM

What's going on with the Party bet pot script, dave?
Old 11-22-2006, 10:29 PM

The skin is bet365. Just checked, and scroll doesn't work there either, so nothing works for prima. Sorry my mistake about things.

So basically with you script running all I have that works is scrolling on full tilt.
Old 11-22-2006, 10:38 PM

[ QUOTE ]

What's going on with the Party bet pot script, dave?

[/ QUOTE ]

Party is sorted [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

You need Jukofyork's FPHG, or some other hand grabber tool.

I have tested quite a lot this evening with FPHG v2.03d - Works perfect on the NL$25 [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

[ QUOTE ]

Please check back this time tomorrow for major fixes to Party, Full Tilt &amp; Stars functions.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I had a change of mind since I'm probably in for a 10 hour workday tomorrow [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]

I uploaded the new code (and new Stars images) in the zip file download on the overcards.com page [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

http://www.overcards.com/wiki/moin.cgi/BetPot

The documentation on overcards is all wrong, and I'm far to tired to sort it out now - but people may as well have a go of the script if they want [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

BetPot v0.02

New in this release:
<ul type="square">[*]Added Fold / Check-Call hotkeys (F1 &amp; F2 by default) for Party, Stars &amp; FullTilt.[/list]
Fixes:
<ul type="square">[*]Party to use FPHG histories post "nuke everything" update.[*]New &amp; better Images for Stars[*]Better functions for Stars co-ord matching (any XP theme should be fine now)[*]New method entirely for Full Tilt (More reliable, but can't do rake / blind adjustment)[*]Loads of little fixes I can't remember now[/list]
I have to sleep, try if you like. I will write proper documentation for site-specific setup tomorrow.

Enjoy,

dave.

EDIT: forgot some bits &amp; named old FPHG - correct now [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2006, 10:48 PM

How come we have to have a hand grabber tool running at the same time on party poker?
Old 11-22-2006, 10:53 PM

[ QUOTE ]

How come we have to have a hand grabber tool running at the same time on party poker?

[/ QUOTE ]

Party / Empire Poker no longer provide the "No Chat" option that gave enough information in the chatbox to determine pot size.

So we need a realtime hand history grabbing utility to get this information.

FPHG does this job, and is free - "Free Party Hand Grabber".

There are other tools to do this also, use what you like [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

dave.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:03 PM

Ok am with you. Full Tilt seems to be working after a quick test.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Ok am with you. Full Tilt seems to be working after a quick test.

[/ QUOTE ]
Glad to hear it [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]