Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2006, 03:48 AM

Default Re: Mason\'s Statements

[ QUOTE ]

To recap, he feels that he can't do anything (giving several excuses) and strongly defends Frist and other Republicans. Given this to be true, a statement that reads "We won't do anything. Vote Republican. PPA is worthless." would summarize his thoughts but could create negative feelings toward Mason Malmuth and his business.

[/ QUOTE ]

This has long been my theory as well -- that a rabidly pro-Israel and anti-Arab stance in the US government is so important to Mason that he's willing to sacrifice his livelihood and ours to it if necessary. Of course he knows he'd get lynched if he came out and said that here.

I'm not quite sure why so many forum posters assume Mason is on their side, or, frankly, cares about them at all. He's never shown any evidence of it that I've seen.
Old 11-18-2006, 11:59 AM

OMFG that this worthless damn thread is still alive.

DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

wretched thread!
Old 11-18-2006, 05:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
OMFG that this worthless damn thread is still alive. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE wretched thread!

[/ QUOTE ]

Henry Frankenstein: "Look! It's moving. It's alive. It's alive... It's alive, it's moving, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, it's alive, IT'S ALIHIHIIIVE!"
Old 11-18-2006, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'm not quite sure why so many forum posters assume Mason is on their side, or, frankly, cares about them at all. He's never shown any evidence of it that I've seen.

[/ QUOTE ]

i would like him to come out and say this tho instead of hiding behind the mountain of cash hes received from his book sales.
Old 11-18-2006, 09:37 PM

When I read posts like yours I really wonder what world you are living in. If you think we're happy with the actions that First took in passing the UIGA you need your brain examined.

But let me tell you something else. No one else in poker has taken as much abuse on both the Internet and in my personal dealings as I have, and your post is just another example. This happens because we at Two Plus Two won't compromise our standards, and it's going to stay that way.

The purpose of these forums is to encourage vigorous debate. I and my assoiciates will make sure that it stays that way. We also intend to always be a voice for integrity in this field. So if you have problems with some of our positions feel free to comment on them in a professional manner. We have no objection to that. But when you write:

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

you may want to look around a little more.

MM
Old 11-18-2006, 10:19 PM

any sign of ur attorney coming back from his vacation and approving this infamous statement then?
Old 11-19-2006, 12:21 AM

[ QUOTE ]

This has long been my theory as well -- that a rabidly pro-Israel and anti-Arab stance in the US government is so important to Mason that he's willing to sacrifice his livelihood and ours to it if necessary.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well your "theory" is one of the silliest pieces of nonsense I have read/heard. FYI, the Jews historically vote overwhelmingly Democratic, and this election was no different.
Old 11-22-2006, 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]

MM

[/ QUOTE ]

honestly, im searching high and low but i just cant find it.

link to your statement please?
Old 11-22-2006, 07:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
MM

[/ QUOTE ]
honestly, im searching high and low but i just cant find it.
link to your statement please?

[/ QUOTE ]

When I read posts like yours I really wonder what world you are living in. If you think we're happy with the actions that First took in passing the UIGA you need your brain examined.
- Statement number 1 = 'MM is not happy'

But let me tell you something else. No one else in poker has taken as much abuse on both the Internet and in my personal dealings as I have, and your post is just another example. This happens because we at Two Plus Two won't compromise our standards, and it's going to stay that way.
- Statement number 2 = 'MM is mad'

The purpose of these forums is to encourage vigorous debate. I and my assoiciates will make sure that it stays that way. We also intend to always be a voice for integrity in this field. So if you have problems with some of our positions feel free to comment on them in a professional manner. We have no objection to that
- Statement number 3 = 'MM is a rock'

You may want to look around a little more.
- Statement number 4 = 'MMs have many posts.
MMs don't say that a statement is not in one of our posts. Can you prove otherwise? If not, we don't see the problem with MMs'

I decided I'm going to leave MM alone. I don't know his personally life, but according to him he doesn't have time to deal with this (or the emotional stamina) and I will leave at that. I feel that is a pretty honest response and about all I needed to hear.

No hard feelings against MM. You are still brillant, as always [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2006, 08:58 PM

[ QUOTE ]
We also intend to always be a voice for integrity in this field.

[/ QUOTE ]

Then VOICE something already. The ONLY time I have seen you write something is when someone personally attacks you on the INTERNET.

Take the verbal abuse with a grain of salt. BUT if you care so much about the bill, then DO something about it. Jesus, this thread is 1 month old and NOW you post!!

Like I've been saying since this thing started...MM and DS could care less. This reiterates it. We should all move the forums to a free public forum with advertising solely to support the cost of the forum.
Closed Thread