Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Bonuses
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-19-2006, 04:41 AM

Default Re: Backgammon reload 25% 100$

i did this 2 days ago but didnt cashout. Asked for a cashout today and received the full payment, they didnt cancel anything. Maybe i got lucky or maybe the wait between the bonus and the cashout made it work.
Old 08-19-2006, 05:54 AM

that's what i wonder if you wait a while does that look less suspicious
Old 08-19-2006, 06:50 AM

I sweet-talked the VIP dept into allowing me to cash out the whole amount [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-19-2006, 06:50 AM

Anyone made a sucsessfull cashout today? I think Ill do some coverplay, and wait a while. The 1000 pp for depositing, is that over, or will I get it since I deposited before they changed the rules ( At least I think i did)
Old 08-19-2006, 06:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Anyone made a sucsessfull cashout today? I think Ill do some coverplay, and wait a while. The 1000 pp for depositing, is that over, or will I get it since I deposited before they changed the rules ( At least I think i did)

[/ QUOTE ]

yes i did. but i am a vip player
Old 08-19-2006, 10:50 AM

I tried this the other day. deposited, payed over 7 ($500 max) games but it did not clear so I checked under Bonus Details and it has $3494.5 left to clear as if they counted each game as $.50!

Has anyone else experienced this? It looks like they fixed the glitch.
Old 08-19-2006, 04:53 PM

So it took Party about a week to get their [censored] together and close this loophole. Sounds about right.
Old 08-21-2006, 11:48 AM

So has anyone tried to get a buddy together and try and play the 500 (500) games to clear the bonus? Is there a vig/rake that would preclude you from doing this? At least that way you could make it look like you were playing for real and both get the bonus?
Old 08-21-2006, 07:17 PM

Ok guys...

For those of you who remember, I'm the original poster from the other thread about a week ago that alerted everyone to how easy this was. Looks like I may have done better to keep my mouth shut. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, I cleared the bonus (played the games correctly, none of this immediate force-forfeit crap that I think got us all in trouble) in one evening, and proceeded to cashout (IGM). I immediately got the "Pending Approval" email like always. Usually, this is followed up by the "Approved" email 5 minutes later. It's now been 5 days. My account balance shows $0, and I've received nothing further from them (good or bad).

I've emailed 3 times questioning what the status of this is over the last 2 days, and have not gotten a single response back. Any ideas? Am I the only one left in limbo? Just curious where everyone else stood on this. Thanks.

KH
Old 08-21-2006, 07:25 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Ok guys...

For those of you who remember, I'm the original poster from the other thread about a week ago that alerted everyone to how easy this was. Looks like I may have done better to keep my mouth shut. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, I cleared the bonus (played the games correctly, none of this immediate force-forfeit crap that I think got us all in trouble) in one evening, and proceeded to cashout (IGM). I immediately got the "Pending Approval" email like always. Usually, this is followed up by the "Approved" email 5 minutes later. It's now been 5 days. My account balance shows $0, and I've received nothing further from them (good or bad).

I've emailed 3 times questioning what the status of this is over the last 2 days, and have not gotten a single response back. Any ideas? Am I the only one left in limbo? Just curious where everyone else stood on this. Thanks.

KH

[/ QUOTE ]

Hopefully you get everything cleared up with party, I think you will. For those of us who didn't do the bonus yet, is it still +ev and easy to clear?