Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-04-2007, 03:46 PM

Default Re: So I had a date tonight

Honestly goofy, you seem like a nice guy so I'm gonna give you some advice.

1. NEVER pay for anything, it kinda looks like you are insecure and think you have to buy her things so she can hang out with you.
2. NEVER try to make it look or feel like a date. Girls don't like date. It's formal, it sucks, it's awkward, etc... Girls like to have fun.
3. Dinner is not a good date. It's boring.
4. NEVER let her win. Girls dont f*** guys they can beat.
5. Tease her. Make fun of her. Treat her like she's your little sister that you love, but like to make fun of. Be playful!!!!!!
6. You try to go for a kiss!!! ARE YOU [censored] RETARDED??? You can't kiss a girl if you havent been touching her at all all night, its gonna be so awkward. Start by holding her hands, hugging, touch girls when you talk to them. It's possible to do it without being creepy, and that's the way to go.
6. If you start touching a girl as soon as you meet her AND you feel comfortabe with it(it takes practice) she is gonna LOVE it. Touching and telling her she's hot or sexy (not in a creepy way) will make sure that you don't get into those "friend" situation. If you think a girl has gorgeous eyes, keep it for yourself, she's probably heard it 1k times. Tell her she looks sexy instead.

PM me for other questions.
Old 07-04-2007, 05:20 PM

i have less experience than everyone else posting, but i'm also a nice guy, and maybe can offer a different perspective.

the first girl i ever really dated was early in college. she was the roommate of a high school friend of mine. after a little while, i decided i liked her. one day when everyone was going to eat at the dining hall, she said she was staying back to study and would eat a cup of noodle. i said i was too, we talked for a while, kinda hit it off. A weekend or two later, we went out to a party, got drunk, came back and fooled around. The next day she "broke up (or whatever)' because she thought I just wanted to fool around with her. The next weekend we fooled around fri/sat night anyway, due mainly to alcohol. For the next couple months we were dating, i was kinda flirting with her roommate (my friend from hs). It took like 4 months before she even realized I liked her a lot. We've actually been dating ever since, but that's beside the point, the point is i got in her pants.

Her early skepticism of whether or not i was into her, alcohol, and hanging out with her in a relaxed and fun way was all crucial to me getting with her, and during none of it did i have to be creepy, overly sappy/romantic, or anything other than my normal nice guy self. AFTER you get to know them, and get close to them, then you can be romantic or whatever you want, but if you do it before then, they'll just be creeped out by how overly attached you are and how much effort you're putting into getting someone you barely know.
Old 07-04-2007, 07:57 PM

[ QUOTE ]

1. NEVER pay for anything, it kinda looks like you are insecure and think you have to buy her things so she can hang out with you.
2. NEVER try to make it look or feel like a date. Girls don't like date.

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL you're not very bright are you?
Old 07-05-2007, 12:45 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Hey Fluff I don't have any modicum of romanticism, wanna give goofy awesome girl advice? He'll be in Vegas

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

try this guy's method

[/ QUOTE ]

Was expecting the rickroll so hard right there.
Old 07-09-2007, 02:36 PM

[ QUOTE ]
i have less experience than everyone else posting, but i'm also a nice guy, and maybe can offer a different perspective.

the first girl i ever really dated was early in college. she was the roommate of a high school friend of mine. after a little while, i decided i liked her. one day when everyone was going to eat at the dining hall, she said she was staying back to study and would eat a cup of noodle. i said i was too, we talked for a while, kinda hit it off. A weekend or two later, we went out to a party, got drunk, came back and fooled around. The next day she "broke up (or whatever)' because she thought I just wanted to fool around with her. The next weekend we fooled around fri/sat night anyway, due mainly to alcohol. For the next couple months we were dating, i was kinda flirting with her roommate (my friend from hs). It took like 4 months before she even realized I liked her a lot. We've actually been dating ever since, but that's beside the point, the point is i got in her pants.

Her early skepticism of whether or not i was into her, alcohol, and hanging out with her in a relaxed and fun way was all crucial to me getting with her, and during none of it did i have to be creepy, overly sappy/romantic, or anything other than my normal nice guy self. AFTER you get to know them, and get close to them, then you can be romantic or whatever you want, but if you do it before then, they'll just be creeped out by how overly attached you are and how much effort you're putting into getting someone you barely know.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you a virgin?
Old 07-09-2007, 03:35 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Honestly goofy, you seem like a nice guy so I'm gonna give you some advice.

2. NEVER try to make it look or feel like a date. Girls don't like date. It's formal, it sucks, it's awkward, etc... Girls like to have fun.
3. Dinner is not a good date. It's boring.
5. Tease her. Make fun of her. Treat her like she's your little sister that you love, but like to make fun of. Be playful!!!!!!
6. You try to go for a kiss!!! ARE YOU [censored] RETARDED??? You can't kiss a girl if you havent been touching her at all all night, its gonna be so awkward. Start by holding her hands, hugging, touch girls when you talk to them. It's possible to do it without being creepy, and that's the way to go.
6. If you start touching a girl as soon as you meet her AND you feel comfortabe with it(it takes practice) she is gonna LOVE it. Touching and telling her she's hot or sexy (not in a creepy way) will make sure that you don't get into those "friend" situation. If you think a girl has gorgeous eyes, keep it for yourself, she's probably heard it 1k times. Tell her she looks sexy instead.

PM me for other questions.

[/ QUOTE ]

A+ Advice, Goofy listen to this man he knows what he is talking about except #1 if u have lots of money it's dick not to pay.
Old 07-09-2007, 07:52 PM

A+ Advice, Goofy listen to this man he knows what he is talking about except #1 if u have lots of money it's dick not to pay.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you're both right to a degree only pay for obvious things since she's already out w/ you. I think a drink is fine... But do not go overboard, money doesn't mean much if you've got other things to offer, tangible or not.

I've blown it w/ enough women in my nice guy days to know. You gotta get your head out of this "nice guy" thing, you can have sex and still be a nice guy, Women understand that men like(I'd say need) to have sex, it's okay, you're not the Big bad Wolf. I bet you'll never be a sleaze either, but If you want to eat you've got to kill. I know some of this stuff sounds cold man, but Figure out what you want.

You've got Pua on over your avatar ( I realize it's a joke) do you want that? or are you looking for love? I'm sure your indecisiveness is palpable around these women and that comes off as soft, most women don't want soft, even from a nice guy.

Don't worry you'll get there, just decide.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:16 PM

I let a large OH MAN out when you get rejected, great story. Unfortunate this girl most likely is attention driven and does this kind of [censored] quite bit. I would say 70-80% are like this
Old 07-14-2007, 06:57 AM

Goofyballer:

If I would have known you lived in SLO, I couldve had you laid for the past 3 years straight
Old 07-14-2007, 02:24 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

are you a virgin?

[/ QUOTE ]

lolowned