Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-01-2007, 09:35 AM

Default Re: Official Neteller Update Thread Part 2

[ QUOTE ]
No to rain on the "We got our money back parade" But, there are still some of us with accounts locked by security/fraud (for attempting to login overseas) and Neteller doesn not respond to phone calls or emails.

Lets save the big luv NT party until they actually respond.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a response to an email on this issue. Of course the email said I needed to call the same phone number they gave when I attempted to withdraw. The email said I could call at any time, but the phone number has a message saying "we are unable to take your call at this time." They gave me the option "if I am unable to reach them" to email my phone number and they'll call me. We'll see how that works now. I'm hopeful, but not celebrating yet.
Old 08-01-2007, 10:51 AM

Go to the "contact us" page on neteller. Call NT Australia, or NT somewhere, and claim you are currently travelling there. They have the power to unlock your account, no matter what country they are in.

And if they give you crap about not actually logging in from Australia, just put a proxy on your browser and say you arrived today. Bam. Done.

I did this, and it worked. Money arrived today. Done.
Old 08-01-2007, 01:47 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
No to rain on the "We got our money back parade" But, there are still some of us with accounts locked by security/fraud (for attempting to login overseas) and Neteller doesn not respond to phone calls or emails.

Lets save the big luv NT party until they actually respond.

[/ QUOTE ]

I got a response to an email on this issue. Of course the email said I needed to call the same phone number they gave when I attempted to withdraw. The email said I could call at any time, but the phone number has a message saying "we are unable to take your call at this time." They gave me the option "if I am unable to reach them" to email my phone number and they'll call me. We'll see how that works now. I'm hopeful, but not celebrating yet.

[/ QUOTE ]

This is what I got from Neteller...

[ QUOTE ]

Please email a clear colour scan or digital photograph showing all four corners of the following documents to certifyme@neteller.com :

<ul type="square"> [*]A copy of your passport displaying the photograph and passport number ( opened two full pages ) or
[*]A copy of your driving license displaying the driving license number and a back or
[*]A copy of a government-issued photo identity card and
[*]A paper bank statement displaying your name and address that has been issued within the last 3 months – unfortunately we cannot accept online statements or screenshots[/list]
Please send the images as an attachment from the email address registered with your NETELLER account or we will not be able to verify the documents.

If you have any questions, please contact our Customer Service Department at +1-403-233-9466 and we will be more than happy to assist you. Please choose option #0 then select option #1 from the phone menu to be connected directly to an agent.

Alternatively you may contact us by email ( customerservice@neteller.com) or Live Help (www.neteller.com).

Thank you for choosing NETELLER.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 08-01-2007, 01:49 PM

I forgot to mention the other email address they told me to send to was USpayoutdocs@neteller.com
Old 08-01-2007, 04:02 PM

Money in the bank - less than 24 hours.

Boomshakalaka!!!
Old 08-01-2007, 07:53 PM

So, where do you guys see Neteller going from here as a company? If you are outside of the USA, would you feel safe keeping money inside of Neteller?
Old 08-01-2007, 09:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
So, where do you guys see Neteller going from here as a company? If you are outside of the USA, would you feel safe keeping money inside of Neteller?

[/ QUOTE ]
Yes. The way they manage cash flow pretty much ensures your money is safe. And they lived up to their promises with U.S. customers, so I think they have demonstrated their integrity. I truly believe this is a company that is trying to get back on its feet and get back in business.

If... err, when online poker becomes legal in the United States, I'd consider using them again. Of course, you have to question their relevance in a world where online gaming is legit. I'm pretty sure www.bellagio.com will take money directly from my bank account or Visa card, if... errr, when the time comes.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:23 PM

I'm trying to make my withdrawal. Where do you confirm your account details? I don't see my bank account info anywhere.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:50 PM

Follows the agree / disagree page if I recall correctly, there will be one with bank info, check and double check for accuracy.

obg
Old 08-01-2007, 10:16 PM

Thanks OBG. I wasn't agreeing or not agreeing to anything (and I won't be agreeing) until I knew I was requesting a withdrawal to the right place.

The sequence goes like this (apparently):
1 - Login
2 - Hit withdraw option
3 - Agree/not agree
4 - Confirm details
5 - _______________