Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-15-2006, 12:47 AM

Default Re: Getting error line 17....

a few questions:

What in TN do I have to hotkey to be able to press the "wait for big blind" button? Fold works for "post blind" and call works for "sit out". Respectively they take up the same space on the tables so that makes sense, but the raise button doesn't work for "wait for big blind".

Also, is it at all possible to find a way to get the pokerace popup stats to be hotkeyed?

Absolutely awesome script btw.
Old 06-15-2006, 04:08 AM

[ QUOTE ]
What in TN do I have to hotkey to be able to press the "wait for big blind" button?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think that would be "Wait to post". I'm not sure though, since 'I don't play hold'em.

[ QUOTE ]
Fold works for "post blind" and call works for "sit out".

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol, actually we have seperate commands for those: "Post" and "Don't Post". I always found this to be a bit confusing too though.
Maybe a hold'em player can comment on what exactly they do...

(Note: I assume you're talking about Party here - for other sites those commands are mostly not funtional...).

[ QUOTE ]
Also, is it at all possible to find a way to get the pokerace popup stats to be hotkeyed?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, you could ask PokerAce himself - or maybe search the feature suggestions forum first. [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Apart from that, sure, it's possible. I don't know if it's possible without using the mouse though (ugh!).
Old 06-15-2006, 11:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I think that would be "Wait to post". I'm not sure though, since 'I don't play hold'em.

[/ QUOTE ]I tried that, and it doesn't seem to do anything at all.[ QUOTE ]
Lol, actually we have seperate commands for those: "Post" and "Don't Post".

[/ QUOTE ]I'm pretty sure the "post" button selects/unselects the "automatically post blinds" checkbox, and the "don't post" selects/unselects the "muck losing/uncalled hands at showdown".

Yes I am talking about Party.
Old 06-15-2006, 12:15 PM

I dunno either. I'll put it on the to-do list.
Old 06-15-2006, 02:18 PM

I have TableNavigator and I just bought a gamepad. It's a Logitech Precision. When I go to configure the gamepad, I keep getting a message saying that no joystick can be found. What am I doing wrong?
Old 06-15-2006, 03:31 PM

You're getting that message from TableNavigator? Weird. I can't find that message...
Can you take a screenshot of the message and post it here?

In any case though, if TN can't find the Joystick, maybe it's not installed correctly or whatever. You should be able to check via the control pannel (or whatever it's called).
Old 06-15-2006, 11:00 PM

Default TableNavigator and Recent FullTilt Upgrade

I downloaded the Table Navigator after reading about it here at 2+2. It’s been great.

I was using it on FullTilt but today they made an upgrade to the software. My originall call key is now fold and raise is now call, "pot" is some large value and lots of odd things like that have happened.

I don’t really know much about autohotkey script but would be very keen to find a fix for this, if any of you can help?
Old 06-16-2006, 02:51 AM

Default Re: TableNavigator and Recent FullTilt Upgrade

I'll put it on the list.
Old 06-18-2006, 02:59 PM

Default Re: TableNavigator

First of all I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to TableNavigator... It is great.

I do however have a couple of issues which I'm wondering if they have been resolved (or if it is just me).

1. In control options --> HotKey Config, a lot of the time the screen won't be initialized with my setting from the ini. To solve this I just exit and go back in repeatedly until the data appears.

2. bethalfpot and betpot in does not work in PokerStars (haven't tried any other sites). The bet control just initialized to blank. Some of the thinks I've tried:

* reinstalling pokerstars to ensure I'm using standard images.
* ensuring that chat is off and that control shows all available text (not sure if chat is relevant to these buttons).

3. I had to customize my version of the script to enable the slider (using the joystick) to work properly. The speed was not fast enough when going up (but was fast when down). The code which ensured the fastest slider speed needed my joystick Z to be 0. I guess the Z never would reach 0 completely on my saitek controller. I posted my small fix below which makes it work like a threshold thing.

In WatchAxisNL: I replaced

If Z <> 0 ;___if it's bigger than zero (i.e. push it hard), don't sleep

with

If Z > 10 ;___if it's bigger than zero (i.e. push it hard)
Old 06-18-2006, 04:11 PM

Default Re: TableNavigator

[ QUOTE ]
1. In control options --> HotKey Config, a lot of the time the screen won't be initialized with my setting from the ini. To solve this I just exit and go back in repeatedly until the data appears.

[/ QUOTE ]

The next version will have a completely new config. Gui, so this won't be a problem.

[ QUOTE ]
2. bethalfpot and betpot in does not work in PokerStars (haven't tried any other sites). The bet control just initialized to blank. Some of the thinks I've tried:

[/ QUOTE ]

You aren't using the beta, are you? I haven't looked at it, but resizing tables + ImageSearch = trouble. Might be possible anyway, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Anyway, one of the things I have on my mental to-do list is writing something that lets you test the ImageSearch stuff more easily - it's a pain to set up in any case, but that way we might be able to find out what's causing the problems.

[ QUOTE ]
reinstalling pokerstars to ensure I'm using standard images.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good idea, but you won't find those images in your images folder I think. Not sure how they are produced/displayed. So it shouldn't matter.

[ QUOTE ]
* ensuring that chat is off and that control shows all available text (not sure if chat is relevant to these buttons).

[/ QUOTE ]

The chatbox isn't used at all on PS, since we can't retrieve text from it. So you can set it to whatever you like.

[ QUOTE ]
3. I had to customize my version of the script to enable the slider (using the joystick) to work properly. The speed was not fast enough when going up (but was fast when down). The code which ensured the fastest slider speed needed my joystick Z to be 0. I guess the Z never would reach 0 completely on my saitek controller.

[/ QUOTE ]

You should make sure your joystick is calibrated/centered correctly. You should be able to do that via the control pannel, at least on WinXP.

[ QUOTE ]
I posted my small fix below which makes it work like a threshold thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well done.