Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > Other Other Topics
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-10-2007, 09:32 AM

Default Re: ***OFFICIAL*** LOST Season 3 Episode 20 Discussion -spoiler free-

[ QUOTE ]
i havent read the whole thread because i am hate reading all of the "sick" and "wows" that go along w/ these threads when people watch along w/ the show so im not sure if this has been mentioned.

there was actually someone sitting in the chair. he wasnt invisible.

the person was an old man w/ stringy, long hair. he was visible for a few frames, when ben ran over to the chair. i didnt notice him at first but my wife did so we watched the scene over in slow-mo. he's hard to see but he's quite visibly there.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 05-10-2007, 09:37 AM

crazy, yes it's true. i really hate reading the thread while the episode is playing.

edit: if you think my post was pointless, multiply that times 110 or so and that's how many posts there were at the end of the show last night. most of them only saying "sick", "WTF!" or some other just as useful contribution to the quality of the the thread. sorry i derailed the content of these quality posts.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:38 AM

there was actually someone sitting in the chair. he wasnt invisible.

Remember when you couldn't see him for 99% of the scene, even though whatever he is was in the chair? That's cause he was invisible, or, in layman's terms, not visible.
Old 05-10-2007, 09:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
crazy, yes it's true. i really hate reading the thread while the episode is playing.

edit: if you think my post was pointless, multiply that times 110 or so and that's how many posts there were at the end of the show last night. most of them only saying "sick", "WTF!" or some other just as useful contribution to the quality of the the thread. sorry i derailed the content of these quality posts.

[/ QUOTE ]
I completely understand what you're saying. But that's the way it goes. If you think about it, doing what you did is kind of the same thing as far as adding nothing to the thread because your point is widely known and has been discussed extensively already.

I honestly don't care as much as it sounds like I do. I just like being a smartass sometimes. [img]/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Old 05-10-2007, 10:15 AM

UGHHHHHHH!!!

Last thing I saw was Ben putting on this gas mask while sitting with his dad in the van.... then the satellite goes out...

Could someone please summarize the last 15 minutes of the show??? At least the main points?

Thanks so much in advance!
-G
Old 05-10-2007, 10:22 AM

They 'others' kill the rest of Dharma. Ben takes Locke to Jacob who seems to be invisible but once Locke shines a flashlight on 'Jacob' he goes crazy and says "help me" to Locke or so it seems. You see a "flash" of Jacob but you don't know from whose prespective.

Ben then shows Locke the pit where they put all the Dharma group in. He says something smart, then pushes Locke into the pit and shoots him asking him what Jacob said to him. Locke is left for dead but doesn't look like he really is dead
Old 05-10-2007, 10:25 AM

Thank you sir
Old 05-10-2007, 10:26 AM

All -
They apparantly gassed all the Dharma folks, but when Locke was looking at the skeletons they made a point to show that one of them had a bullet hole in the skull. Probably not important, but maybe?
Old 05-10-2007, 10:57 AM

something that hasnt been mentioned yet is the button and how it relates to jacob, why did ben manipulate lock to not press it.
Old 05-10-2007, 11:07 AM

[ QUOTE ]
something that hasnt been mentioned yet is the button and how it relates to jacob, why did ben manipulate lock to not press it.

[/ QUOTE ]

OH OH OH I GOT ONE!

Button releases some kinda vent or something tied to volcano, with it busted, something volcanoy happens and island and people on it get better powers or something!