Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Software
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 03-30-2007, 05:35 AM

Default Re: Full Tilt Shortcuts - new ahk script

New Beta Version 0.51 3/31/07
New Features:
1. Works with Full Tilt Resizeable tables (3 different table sizes are supported)
2. One click to buy-in to a SnG table (you set the game type and buyin amount)
3. When a table is awaiting your action, the title bar flashes red.
4. An "All In" key or mouse button is now available.
5. Simplified operation of the 3 main action buttons (fold/check, call, bet/raise)

This new version is going shareware. The trial version is fully functional on ONE Full Tilt table. If you open additional tables, the trial version will close automatically. If you find the program useful, send in $20, and I'll send you an unlock code (which will allow to you use the software with multiple tables).

If you have sent me a donation in the past, just send me the KeyCode from the program, along with your Full Tilt or 2+2 username and I'll send you an unlock code. And thank you for your support!

This new version is a Beta Test Version (many changes had to be made from the previous version)... check it out carefully!!!!!

Download zip here .
Download self extracting .exe here .
Documentation is here .
Old 03-30-2007, 08:59 AM

Hey nano, thanks for getting this out so quickly. I wanna donate for full usage, but the instructions on how to donate on the FTS page aren't there anymore. Can/how do we donate via paypal?

Thanks

Edit: I just shipped $20 via paypal to nano's email, hopefully that works.
Old 03-30-2007, 09:16 AM

Thanks nano, can we transfer you the $20 on FTP? Then we email you with our FTP name to get an unlock code?

If so, screename?
Old 03-30-2007, 09:23 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks nano, can we transfer you the $20 on FTP? Then we email you with our FTP name to get an unlock code?

If so, screename?

[/ QUOTE ]

That is what the instructions say to do when you first open the program. Ship nano $20 via FTP, email him with your FTP name and the FTS software key in the reg tab, and he should send you an unlock code.

I'm a cheap bastard and would rather do it via paypal, so I tried to just send a paypal payment to nano's email, hopefully that worked.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:04 AM

Thanks nano!

One possible bug: the auto-reload feature doesn't seem to be working quite right. I've got the auto-reload point set to 100, but my stack doesn't always reload. Manually reloading works fine though.

Otherwise awesome as usual.
Old 03-30-2007, 10:41 AM

Will the code work on multiple computers? I am getting a new laptop in a couple of weeks, so should I just wait to purchase?
Old 03-30-2007, 12:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Will the code work on multiple computers? I am getting a new laptop in a couple of weeks, so should I just wait to purchase?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, registering gives you the right to use it on two computers. Just send me the second KeyCode and I'll send you another Unlock code.
nanochip
Old 03-30-2007, 12:46 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Thanks nano!

One possible bug: the auto-reload feature doesn't seem to be working quite right. I've got the auto-reload point set to 100, but my stack doesn't always reload. Manually reloading works fine though.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll try testing with it set to 100... I usually set it to 98, so that it isn't continually reloading. If you have a chance, see if 98 works for you, and it should reload anytime your stack gets below 98% of max.
nano
Old 03-30-2007, 01:05 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Hey nano, thanks for getting this out so quickly. I wanna donate for full usage, but the instructions on how to donate on the FTS page aren't there anymore. Can/how do we donate via paypal?

[/ QUOTE ]

yes, paypal to my email works too. thank you!
nano
Old 03-30-2007, 02:26 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Thanks nano!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll try testing with it set to 100... I usually set it to 98, so that it isn't continually reloading. If you have a chance, see if 98 works for you, and it should reload anytime your stack gets below 98% of max.
nano

[/ QUOTE ]

I tried it with the reload set to 100, and it seems to be working here.

On the "Tables" tab, you have to have the table size set to small, medium or large.

If it still isn't working for you, let me know if the "Display Stack Info" feature works for you. Enable it on the "Displays" tab, and move your mouse to the left of any players stack (you don't have to be seated at the table).