Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Limit Texas Hold'em > Micro Stakes Limit
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Defense?
Baltimore vs NO 6 66.67%
NYJ vs CLE 1 11.11%
Arizona vs GB 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2007, 02:16 PM

Default Re: Polltarding

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I am just questioning the need for even having to deal w/ one in today's times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look to the source of the list in question. The monthly bible for my crimson-throated brethren. That said, I still think there are things that people need to know about that don't seem to make a whole lot of sense in "today's times"; I am constantly astounded by the number of people that have no idea how to change a tire, for instance. "I'd just use my cell and call a tow truck." "You're on I-15, halfway between Bakersfield and Vegas, it's 125 degrees, and you have no cell service." "That'd never happen."

Here's a good one: you're changing your tire. You take off the flat, and in the process of mounting the spare on the lugs you accidentally kick over the hubcap you put the 4 lugnuts in when you took them off, and they fall down the sewer drain. What do you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

" i might be crazy, but I ain't stupid." (that's the punch line anyway.) [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] (from a Justin Wilson story.)

[/ QUOTE ]

Hmm never heard that one, but if someone can't figure it out, they should be taken out to the pasture and shot [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2007, 03:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I just read this.

Popular Mechanics has a list of 25 skills every man should know.

GOGOGO

[/ QUOTE ]
I only got like six or seven, mostly the nerdy things. Others, like framing a wall, I'm confident I could do if I had to (it can't be that hard), but I've never had to and thus can't really say that I can.

Also, in the link, some other manly pursuits were offered, including driving a stick-shift and grilling a steak. But my favorite was the guy who said "There are at least one or two bedroom skills that really ought to be on this list as well." LOL.
Old 09-14-2007, 04:48 PM

Put me down for 15 (I had to doublecheck what a torque wrench is, but I can use one [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] ). And I'm not a rifle guy so can I get a .5 for cleaning my 9mm? [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Old 09-14-2007, 04:50 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I guess I am just questioning the need for even having to deal w/ one in today's times.

[/ QUOTE ]

Look to the source of the list in question. The monthly bible for my crimson-throated brethren. That said, I still think there are things that people need to know about that don't seem to make a whole lot of sense in "today's times"; I am constantly astounded by the number of people that have no idea how to change a tire, for instance. "I'd just use my cell and call a tow truck." "You're on I-15, halfway between Bakersfield and Vegas, it's 125 degrees, and you have no cell service." "That'd never happen."

Here's a good one: you're changing your tire. You take off the flat, and in the process of mounting the spare on the lugs you accidentally kick over the hubcap you put the 4 lugnuts in when you took them off, and they fall down the sewer drain. What do you do?

[/ QUOTE ]

Who still has hubcaps? Dubs FTW.
Old 09-14-2007, 05:53 PM

stars 1/2 is [censored] rigged. dropped nearly $200 last night and I was almost scared to open PT this morning. I NEVER EVER [censored] EVER RUN GOOD WHEN I MOVE UP. every damn donk hits hand every damn time and even when I win I split. I had at least 6 hands when the other dude had that same pocket hand. oh well, at least I got to drink good booze but sersiously [censored] and [censored] and [censored]. I also tilted LDO
Old 09-14-2007, 05:58 PM

aussiebattler, I run pretty good at 1/2 though i am playing at full tilt. I can show you some things how to play if you want.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:02 PM

[ QUOTE ]
aussiebattler, I run pretty good at 1/2 though i am playing at full tilt. I can show you some things how to play if you want.

[/ QUOTE ]

potd.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:04 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

potd.

[/ QUOTE ]

qfmft. spartan, brilliant. gogogo now give me your MF luckbox pls. har de har.
Old 09-14-2007, 06:13 PM

That was so brilliant that Spartan simply has to be a gimmick. looooooollll.

Do we have the next grudge match at hand?
Old 09-14-2007, 06:15 PM

Sold my W$215 for $200 last night.
Closed Thread