Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-27-2007, 05:18 PM

Default Re: FTP CHECKS ARE NOT COMING ON TIME--WHY?

I have still not received my July 25th approval date check. I sent an email asking for an update on Aug 20th. They said they would look into it and reply within 2 days. They haven't replied as of today Aug 27th, so I sent another email. Will update.
Old 08-27-2007, 05:28 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I have still not received my July 25th approval date check. I sent an email asking for an update on Aug 20th. They said they would look into it and reply within 2 days. They haven't replied as of today Aug 27th, so I sent another email. Will update.

[/ QUOTE ]

As I posted in another thread, those of us withdrawing by wire transfers are having the same problem. Withdrawls not being processed and no response from the wire transfer department.

It wouldn't be surprising if their 3rd party processors bailed and they're scrambling to find new ones.
Old 08-27-2007, 08:03 PM

8/5 still waiting
Old 08-27-2007, 09:04 PM

I sent my first email asking for an update on a July 25th check a week ago after 18 business days. Within a few hours I received a "we are looking into it" response and nothing further.

I sent my second email today, after 23 business days, and received a response within a few hours. The response is below.

Hello xxxx,

Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. I sincerely apologize for the delay in response. We have experienced an unusual spike in volume for check-related inquiries at this time, and are working hard to return to our regular response times. We thank you for your patience as we strive to provide all of our players with updated and informative responses.

According to our records, your check for $xxxx was sent by our check processor on July 26th, check number xxxxxx. As of today, it has been 23 business days since this check was sent and regular USPS delivery can take approximately 15 business days counting processing and delivery.

Since it has been quite some time since your check was sent, would you like a stop payment placed on the check? It will take some time to process, but once it is confirmed, we will be able to return the funds to your Full Tilt Poker account. That way you may initiate another withdrawal to check or you can use one of our payment processors as another option for withdrawing your funds. You will find those listed
through the Full Tilt Poker Cashier window once you log into your account.

Please let us know if you would like a stop payment placed on the $xxxx check processed on July 25th and we will get that request sent in for you.

Regards,

Giselle
Full Tilt Poker Support

So my check was sent on July 26th and I obviously have to assume it is lost in the mail at this point. What is my play here? My main concern now is just getting this money within a reasonable time frame. Does anyone know how long this stop payment process will take? Any more opinions on bank wires or other withdrawal options?

Is it possible for a Canadian to move back to Pokerstars without doing peer to peer transfers? I've just assumed I'm landlocked since Neteller went down. Since first joining Full Tilt this year, I have tried really hard to put up with them through all the lag issues and now cashout issues. But I'm pretty desperate at this point to get back to Stars, where they process cashouts promptly and treat their customers with respect.
Old 08-27-2007, 09:18 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Is it possible for a Canadian to move back to Pokerstars without doing peer to peer transfers? I've just assumed I'm landlocked since Neteller went down. Since first joining Full Tilt this year, I have tried really hard to put up with them through all the lag issues and now cashout issues. But I'm pretty desperate at this point to get back to Stars, where they process cashouts promptly and treat their customers with respect.

[/ QUOTE ]
Wait, what? Landlocked??? You really need to get around here in the Zoo more often.

eWallets for Canadians

Aside from game selection, I can't understand why you'd stay at FT OR Stars once you get set up properly with a new eWallet. So many fishier sites out there.
Old 09-03-2007, 01:45 AM

Thanks for the link. I may try one of those methods in the future.

To update my situation. My first cash out ever on Full Tilt was a July 25th approval date check. It never came in the mail. Full Tilt customer support, as noted in the email above, did offer to issue a stop payment. I asked them to do this and they haven't responded in almost a week now. I have sent just a handful of emails to them politely asking for updates all through this situation. They have taken a week or more to respond every time or they don't respond at all.

I have requested another check cash out which was approved a few days ago.

I just want people to be aware. Some people are getting checks it appears from this thread and everything is great. My first cash out experience with Full Tilt has been nothing short of terrible. They have treated this customer of theirs about as poorly as I believe is possible.
Old 09-03-2007, 08:11 PM

I agree rain but my hands are tied and in the end I always do get my money. unfortunately it never comes on time. But they always give me at least 50 dollars and i just end up waiting about 6 weeks from original time of processing. Happens about 1 out of every 6 checks i cash out.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:09 PM

Just to let everyone know in advance once again full tilt is way behind in check processings I am told. SO just to let you know for all you people who cashed out through check they are behind once again so don't expect it in four days. ANYone who does get it that quick i would love to hear from because once again I am on going on my 15th day.
I will admit that the last 5 checks all cam within 5 days but this one is now 14 days since processing. Unreal! I was told to wait that there was a delay in processing anyone else waiting along time for their checks or is it me once again?
Old 09-06-2007, 06:26 PM

got my last one in 13 days.
Old 09-06-2007, 06:28 PM

Well they didn't even offer me 50 bucks lol and they out and out lost my check. They have since replied and they said that a stop payment will be issued to their processor. They gave me a timeline of between one day and one month before I see the money back in my account again. With one week being an average. LOL?

But yes, its really bad. Several people in this thread now I believe have claimed that FT or their processor have simply "lost" their check. Which of course they then blame on UPS. I have never heard of this happening with anyone cashing out on Stars. And I'm pretty sure Stars relies on UPS for a good portion of their checks deliveries as well.

Its just the lack of being up front that gets to me. UPS is not losing these checks. FTP or their processor is. When I asked them a few questions about it, I was told my email was referred to FTP's imaginary "check department" and then that these things "just happen from time to time." It would be nice if they could get a story telling department, so at least their BS replies would look believable.