View Poll Results: Who is Teh Funny?
Contestant No 1 7 35.00%
Comic Numero Dos 13 65.00%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-27-2007, 06:45 PM

Default Re: 2p2 DC Happy Hour

[ QUOTE ]
Lookin' good, Mike.

These are the moments we cross multiple state lines for.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, 5 state lines to be exact. Atlanta needs to get organizing.
Old 08-27-2007, 10:48 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Great times friday night... It was a pleasure meeting everyone. Sorry that I left the yellow turban at the cleaners and that I could not make it out to Saint Ex. That night I made it home around 5am, it was a crazy night with a great start at rocketbar.

Of course it was good seeing some of those that I had already known... Cappy, GA, Cincy

Kipin (Kipin's extensive knowledge of the value purchase of the Fosters was very impressive)

Z28, calling me out on my Tyler Durden hating was also impressive

Jeffage, nice of you to put your degenerate gamble on hold for the weekend and make it out... (let me know next time you got to AC).

Some of the many new people I meet Muresan(glad to know you are alive, good stuff) , D10, Aces Mcgee, callmedon, vhawk... I am sure I am forgetting some. Surprisingly, everyone seemed to know exactly who I was.

If anyone wants to hit up some DC happy hours or just ball it up sometime let me know.

[/ QUOTE ]

You can't kill me, I'm like a virus. I've seriously been able to get myself out of every potentially dangerous situation that I've encountered during my wasted wanderings. This discussion has been had at length with my other close friends, and it's something we laugh about all the time. I hope to get to go to another one of these so you guys can see me more subdued (methinks actually eating during the day and avoiding many shots would be a good idea).

Also, to GA-Eff you for saying I can't handle my booze. I took 28 shots on my birthday plus several beers and mixed drinks and still didn't puke. Stayed up boozing for another 3 hours after leaving the bar, so in your face.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha um, not throwing up doesn't mean you were handling your booze. you were TRASHED, and I was trashed and I could tell. as someone who blacks out long before they pass out and has thrown up twice in five years, there is such a thing as being too drunk without throwing up. i thought you were nice though!
Old 08-28-2007, 01:49 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, to GA-Eff you for saying I can't handle my booze. I took 28 shots on my birthday plus several beers and mixed drinks and still didn't puke. Stayed up boozing for another 3 hours after leaving the bar, so in your face.

[/ QUOTE ]

haha um, not throwing up doesn't mean you were handling your booze. you were TRASHED, and I was trashed and I could tell. as someone who blacks out long before they pass out and has thrown up twice in five years, there is such a thing as being too drunk without throwing up. i thought you were nice though!

[/ QUOTE ]

well I know I was completely trashed, there was no disputing that. the issue is that I showed up long before most, was pounding beer at a strong rate even after not eating all day, was taking strong shots (tequila and car bombs), and still didnt manage to puke or get stabbed. My girlfriend picked me up from the metro that night (I did make two coherent posts on 2p2) and told me she's only seen me that drunk 2 times before: my 21st birthday, and the day after I got back from USMC training (having lost 25 pounds and had like 2 drinks in a month and a half) which happened to be my friend's wedding day with open bar. I can handle my booze at a fairly epic rate, but the thing is when I focus on getting drunk,come hell or high water, I'm gonna be a nightmare. If I'm just trying to chill I'll go all night with no problemss. I was simply saying that I always handle my [censored] (father was an alcoholic and they say it runs genetically),and you guys caught me on one of the few nights where I can manage to be a complete source of entertainment/embarrassment.

But you were very nice as well, as was Dave. True class acts.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:13 AM

$10k drinking contest yo?
Old 08-28-2007, 02:17 AM

[ QUOTE ]
$10k drinking contest yo?

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I can't do it against you d10, you're in Ft. Campbell. Gimme someone of comparable size, and I will restore my dignity (then lose it again after winning the comp. but wanting mo'...then drinking mo', then being a show)
Old 08-28-2007, 02:23 AM

I wouldn't do it anyway, I'd lose a drinking contest to pretty much everyone.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:09 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lookin' good, Mike.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm down.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:11 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Lookin' good, Mike.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm down.

[/ QUOTE ]

paging nutsflopper

We've had them before, FFK. Moondonkaments.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:13 PM

I know, two of them were hosted at my apartment [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Good times.
Old 08-28-2007, 02:16 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I know, two of them were hosted at my apartment [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] Good times.

[/ QUOTE ]

then start a new thread and get the ball rolling!