Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-07-2007, 08:05 PM

Default Re: Average Speed XVII Game Thread

thats what im saying about the posts. i dont recall when i said what exactly, and i dont really think about using them to clear myself. i guess the big difference between me and most others is i dont clear anybody unless its due to some post that required effort and thought and is logically sound, or if i notice patterns(between games), which is hard for me because my memory isnt so great. all the talk of tone and villager posts is ridiculous imo. if somebody makes a bunch of "villager" posts, and then screams wolf, theyre more likely a wolf.
and as far as refuting your posts, im not sure what you mean. you made them, you say you couldnt make them as a wolf, i think you could. what else can i say?
regardless, this will get settled tonight really.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:08 PM

Well, I played with villager Scott in ASXII who was meticulous and could instantly tell someone what they said and when. He was breaking the game down left and right, came into the thread each day with strong thoughts and opinions, called people out/accused them all game long.

Haven't seen that guy.

Just inny/outty.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Luckay seriously could have hemmorhaged all villagers.

[/ QUOTE ]

thats silly

everything he said on D2 we have to ignore

and everything he said on D1 we have to ignore too since he would have known he was peeked

[/ QUOTE ]

You're silly. We can absolutley look at it and try to interpret it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Scott this is one of many that are out there ... this is wolf/wolf convo? yeah right.

[/ QUOTE ]
again, i always assume anything is possible. is that dustins post(the "thats silly ignore etc")? if so, whats so amazing about that that it cant be wolf/wolf?? its good cop/bad cop, fairly simple.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:09 PM

I havent read anything

I thought we were in better shape than we were, but this village seems pretty screwed seeing the differing opinions.

But please listen to me here. There is a wolf in Fnord/Fish for sure. And if I had to pick one it would be Fish. So lets just lynch them both the next two days and Fmx thinks it Supine and Bojtun thinks its Scott. OK whatever. I don't think Supine is capable of doing a lot of things hes done as wolf, and I dont think Scott is a wolf either, so its probably just Fish/Fnord ftw.

Scott, I read your post on me. I agree that my d2 kind of sucks a little. I also agree that I've changed my mind several times on different people over the course of the days. Basically, if I post enough its natural that you'll find stuff that looks bad.

But you over-looked a ton of stuff that makes me a villager, especially I think my GT1T interactions D1. I was bringing suspicion to GT1T on D1 before anybody else was.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Well, I played with villager Scott in ASXII who was meticulous and could instantly tell someone what they said and when. He was breaking the game down left and right, came into the thread each day with strong thoughts and opinions, called people out/accused them all game long.

Haven't seen that guy.

Just inny/outty.

[/ QUOTE ]

bojtun please dont go
Old 08-07-2007, 08:10 PM

Vote me then.

I'm seriously going to be busy at work ... I'll keep checking in here.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:12 PM

[ QUOTE ]
fnord when I'm a wolf I find it really hard to talk to or about my wolfmates... I don't know about anyone else.

Plus, as a wolf, if I'm ever "caught" I really struggle with finding anything to say.

I'm not a wolf. Really.

[/ QUOTE ]
nutjob, really, the "i would never do this or that as a wolf" means nothing. anything is possible.
Old 08-07-2007, 08:13 PM

Bojtun,

you have to agree that Fnord/Fish contains a wolf. Also, look at D1 Kbar/Scott interactions. Its possible that Scott backed himself into a corner and couldn't get out of voting Kbar once, but its more likely that Scott is a villager.

We lynch Fish and Fnord and if you still think Scott is a wolf in the final 3 you can lynch him then (which would probably be wise > supine)
Old 08-07-2007, 08:14 PM

[ QUOTE ]

Just inny/outty.

[/ QUOTE ]
another falsehood, i dont recall ever saying "inny" this game, or any other game ever, like, at all
outty, sure, i say it all the time
Old 08-07-2007, 08:16 PM

everyone today wants to go after their favorite pet wolves instead of looking at the big picture.

The picture is finding 4 villagers and then lynching the other 3. Can we agree that this at least what we should theoretically be doing in this spot?