Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Puzzles and Other Games
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-24-2007, 11:19 PM

Default Re: Old-Timers Game (GAME THREAD)

OH,

You are not my first choice for lynch but you will be lynched long before VR. If that means today or 3 days from now it doesn't matter to me. No offense, but I'm not going to read through it all today because I am convinced we will get to at least the final three, at which point (if I'm the villager alive) I'll see if there's anyway it can be VR.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:20 PM

Also, I wish the other confirmeds would chime in about who they want in the final 3 with VR. It would save us a ton of time.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:37 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I see no problems in going Eskimo, you, or Spook in any order (then Chuck, then VR or IY).

[/ QUOTE ]

my god that is terrible

i am the seer
n3 - patton wolf

my other peeks are dead

[/ QUOTE ]

Here's my read on you. You have displayed anger about being lynched since we have gotten towards the end. That is something we've all seen faked. I tend to read your anger as honest, but I'm not gonna let that be my deciding factor in lynching you or not.
Your continual confusion throughout the game has been both annoying and sketchy. So go on and get angry, because I will vote you WAAAAY before I vote IY or VR in most cases.
Old 06-24-2007, 11:42 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Also, I wish the other confirmeds would chime in about who they want in the final 3 with VR. It would save us a ton of time.

[/ QUOTE ]
I'm not a confirmed, but I'll chime in.

If it can't be OH (the only non-confirmed that I'm sure is a villager) in the final three with VR, I'd say Spook believe it or not.

My feelings about Spook being a wolf have changed dramatically...almost to the point of a complete flip-flop. But, that's only part of the reason. The rest of it lies in the fact that I can't remember Spook ever being a wolf in the end game before. He's usually pretty quiet as a wolf (others have pointed that out, and I agree with them). The final three of a long game has no tolerance for silence; which means Spook will be forced to talk. If he's the last wolf, there's a decent chance that his wolf colors will be evident at crunch time.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:20 AM

[ QUOTE ]

If it can't be OH (the only non-confirmed that I'm sure is a villager) in the final three with VR, I'd say Spook believe it or not.

The rest of it lies in the fact that I can't remember Spook ever being a wolf in the end game before. He's usually pretty quiet as a wolf (others have pointed that out, and I agree with them). The final three of a long game has no tolerance for silence; which means Spook will be forced to talk. If he's the last wolf, there's a decent chance that his wolf colors will be evident at crunch time.

[/ QUOTE ]

ugh, I hope we can lynch the last two wolves before then.
I have been trying to play a quiet game because of losing the last two village games. I really would hate a final three and to be the last lynch again after AS:something. And LTtN was not much better - I get lynched for telling the truth about not wanting to vote after having lunch with a wolf, and for voting a wolf over my strongest villager read at the deadline.
So I have been trying to play without interfering to much, just using the power of my vote to help the village. Like my stupid comment about voting Kumu so that she could claim seer - completely dumb.

Tomorrow I will do a bit of reading and give some thoughts so that there isn't a final three, so that I don't end up there.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:31 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This sounds pretty fake.

[ QUOTE ]
I have been trying to play a quiet game because of losing the last two village games. I really would hate a final three and to be the last lynch again after AS:something.

[/ QUOTE ]
Spook,

I realize that you quoted and replied to my post...which means the context you refer to is a situation where you're stuck in the final three.

If you're a villager and you get to the final three, you'll KNOW who the wolf is. It'll only be you/confirmed/wolf left.

I believe you are more likely to overlook that scenario as a wolf, not a villager.

My flip-flop has been reversed back onto you again. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 06-25-2007, 12:31 AM

Spook
Old 06-25-2007, 12:32 AM

yeah, I will know who the wolf is but I will end up lynched anyways.
Old 06-25-2007, 12:33 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]
This sounds pretty fake.

[/ QUOTE ]

does it sound faker than a -zero- "sigh"
Old 06-25-2007, 12:36 AM

I'm feeling more and more confident about the 4 lynches I want.