Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Other Topics > Bin
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Do you look at the tp each time you wipe post crap-taking?
Yes-got to get every bit of brown out 154 88.00%
No-i'll find out later if my ass starts itching 21 12.00%
Voters: 175. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2006, 01:39 AM

Default Re: All right guys...

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Here's a question that I would like to ask... why would ANYONE let anyone play on their account UNLESS they were watching that person? Especially if someone had something like 30k in their account.

[/ QUOTE ]

Brandi, be real. There's no way on earth any semi skilled poker player would allow anyone to play those hands the way you did. It's horrific how bad you played. I've seen better capacity to fold a hand on a .02/.04 table.

[/ QUOTE ]

Default Re: Never Trust Anyone

I was told 2 days ago by a certain pro that he notified Doyle and Todd Brunson concerning this thread. He asked them to cntact Tom.

[ QUOTE ]
Doyle told me about this twoplustwo while we were at the tournament. By the end of the day I had been asked about Brandi by several people who I have played with for years but with whom I have little contact with.

I had never visited poker forums before and I am disgusted by all of this. Personally, and I regret not saying this to him at the time, I think David should be ashamed of himself. I have a lot of anger right now and a lot of sadness.

Unlike Mark, this is not the first time that I have seen something like this in poker. The difference however is that stories travel a lot faster now than they did when we were younger.

I am saddened to say that people have approached my beautiful wife and wonderful children about this story and it upsets me greatly that they have to answer to these allegations.

I do not wish to speak further on this incident. I am just hoping that Brandi can retract what she has previously said about me so that we can put this whole incident behind us.

[/ QUOTE ]

The mob demands satisfaction. Talk!

Hey, remember a few pages ago when somebody said this thread had died?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!

Location: So I put two and two together and decided - you\'re pissin\' me off.

[ QUOTE ]
He HAD a half million left (I don't know how much he lost here in Vegas) BEFORE taxes. He owes over a half million in taxes. So like I said... busto

[ QUOTE ]
'Ask him how much he still has from his wins and see if he tells you the truth. He is actually already busto after taxes.'

Earlier today he had half a million left according to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

So be a stand-up doll and lend him some of your $43 bankroll so he can get back on top.

[ QUOTE ]
He HAD a half million left (I don't know how much he lost here in Vegas) BEFORE taxes. He owes over a half million in taxes. So like I said... busto

[ QUOTE ]
'Ask him how much he still has from his wins and see if he tells you the truth. He is actually already busto after taxes.'

Earlier today he had half a million left according to you.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Losses are deductible
Old 12-20-2006, 01:40 AM

Brandi, delete some pms, your inbox is full.

Dean
Old 12-20-2006, 01:41 AM

[ QUOTE ]
Doyle told me about this twoplustwo while we were at the tournament. By the end of the day I had been asked about Brandi by several people who I have played with for years but with whom I have little contact with.

I had never visited poker forums before and I am disgusted by all of this. Personally, and I regret not saying this to him at the time, I think David should be ashamed of himself. I have a lot of anger right now and a lot of sadness.

Unlike Mark, this is not the first time that I have seen something like this in poker. The difference however is that stories travel a lot faster now than they did when we were younger.

I am saddened to say that people have approached my beautiful wife and wonderful children about this story and it upsets me greatly that they have to answer to these allegations.

I do not wish to speak further on this incident. I am just hoping that Brandi can retract what she has previously said about me so that we can put this whole incident behind us.

[/ QUOTE ]

This incident will only get more attention and speculation unless you tell your side of the story right here and now.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Brandi,
Would you like me to tell these people the full story or do you want to just tell them yourself that everything that you said about me is a fabrication?

You have caused me a lot of distress over the past few months and coming public with these lies was not the right thing to do. However, I know that you are having difficult times and I have always been by your side to support you. I do not want to make anything harder for you so I will say no more as long as you acknowledge that what you said about me was not the truth.

What do you want me to do honey?

[/ QUOTE ]

This is too good to be true...how can we know that its really him though?

[/ QUOTE ]

It's him.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agreed. I mean come on, the Screen Name's a dead give away.

[/ QUOTE ]LOL

Tom,

People are actually confronting your family about this nonsense and you won't atleast shed some light as to what actually happened to provoke this girl to make these allegations?
Closed Thread