Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

View Poll Results: Backing out of a deal in exchange for money is..
OK 68 86.08%
A scumbag move 7 8.86%
Results plz 4 5.06%
Voters: 79. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-03-2007, 12:52 PM

Default Re: B,B, or V?: lilholdem interview!

[ QUOTE ]
hasn't the guy won like 5-6 sunday tournaments? imagine he didn't run like god at the end of these and placed between 10th and 20th in them all, maybe one or two 5th place finishes.

would we have even heard of him?

[/ QUOTE ]

DING DING DING
Old 08-03-2007, 12:55 PM

[ QUOTE ]
odds of chad being at turning stone?

[/ QUOTE ]
0%.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:10 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
hasn't the guy won like 5-6 sunday tournaments? imagine he didn't run like god at the end of these and placed between 10th and 20th in them all, maybe one or two 5th place finishes.

would we have even heard of him?

[/ QUOTE ]

DING DING DING

[/ QUOTE ]

Take out all of his "sunday major" wins and he still crushes. Good try.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:15 PM

I thought he'd talk a bit different.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i played with chad in Event #1 (the 5K mixed) at this year's WSOP and he played phenomenally. also a very nice dude in person. sure he's has some interesting fashion choices and isn't as educated as some but that shouldn't take away from the fact that he's a gentleman at the tables. just my two cents.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't he allegedly call a known 2p2er "the luckiest niqqa ever" or something equally hilarious/absurd?
Old 08-03-2007, 01:34 PM

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
i played with chad in Event #1 (the 5K mixed) at this year's WSOP and he played phenomenally. also a very nice dude in person. sure he's has some interesting fashion choices and isn't as educated as some but that shouldn't take away from the fact that he's a gentleman at the tables. just my two cents.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't he allegedly call a known 2p2er "the luckiest niqqa ever" or something equally hilarious/absurd?

[/ QUOTE ]

yah it was me, with like 20 players left in the WSOP 1k rebuy we got it in my 77 vs his qj, he flopped a pair, and i rivered a set. it was pretty ridiculous, but i still like the guy just fine.
Old 08-03-2007, 01:44 PM

[ QUOTE ]
lol @ all the [censored] lilholdem worshippers... seriously why don't you guys just pull down his pants and go to town on him... oh wait his pants are already at his knees cuz he's a [censored] stupid wigger... so less work for you guys. but he's not black, he only THINKS he is, so he's prob not hung. sorry [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] honestly, i think this guy is a [censored] luckbox tool, and i don't give a [censored] if someone disagrees with me. i have absolutely zero respect for a [censored] 7th grade dropout degenerate who happened to find he was lucky at a card game. [censored] him. he should go rob a convenient store or mug someone or something, whatever his hobbies are

[/ QUOTE ]

phag
Old 08-03-2007, 01:51 PM

This guy can't even spell poker. Seriously. But apparently he can play it very well...
Old 08-03-2007, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

yah it was me, with like 20 players left in the WSOP 1k rebuy we got it in my 77 vs his qj, he flopped a pair, and i rivered a set. it was pretty ridiculous, but i still like the guy just fine.

[/ QUOTE ]

he really called you a "[censored]"? that part can't be serious, can it?
Old 08-03-2007, 01:52 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

3. His results have nothing to do with how good he is, it's still relatively short term.

[/ QUOTE ]

lol at this one.
do you realize he's a huge winner over thousands of mtts over a few years online? if his results have nothing to do with how good he is then no one's do.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ike, you clearly do not have a proper understanding of variance. seriously.

as for the bolded part, clearly that statement is true. i mean, in 10 years, maybe over 10,000 tournament- nah; 100,000 tournaments, then we can start talking about something converging sir.
Old 08-03-2007, 02:00 PM

Did anyone else expect him to have a much thicker fake street accent? He just sounds like a fairly normal white dude. Very disappointing. I mean, aside from the occasional "know what I'm sayin'", there really isn't a whole lot there. His speech is by far the weakest part of his image at this point. I figured it would be much more polished by now to complement the clothing