Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Legislation
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-31-2007, 12:24 PM

Default Re: Official Neteller Update Thread Part 2

what a great day, I forgot about the money for a bit and will buy my living room set... I am so happy!
Old 07-31-2007, 12:24 PM

Anyone ever request a check from Neteller? How long should I expect to wait for my check to arrive?
Old 07-31-2007, 12:26 PM

I got my $$$ (bank of america). In addition, put me down on the side for NT. I feel like they did better than most corps out there to get us our money considering all that happened. Hope the legal landscape changes to allow them back in US market
Old 07-31-2007, 12:48 PM

under 24hrs and it was in my acc. SHip it
Old 07-31-2007, 01:13 PM

Same here, NT account says accepted, called my bank and will post at midnight tonight!

Now, also, visited my bank a few days ago to discuss any pending UIGEA regulations.

I sat and talked to the VP (I have a small 2 branch local bank) and as far as UIGEA regulations go, they told me how to circumvent them using my bank account no matter what. This 'bill pay' system they have in place for all online banking payments is able to fund and accept payments directly to / from a site if sites employ a direct pay option, not EFT's.

Stated to me they have no interest in the UIGEA regulations since they only issue debit cards and not bank sponsored credit cards and any money there is my personal funds they could care less what I spend it on.

obg
Old 07-31-2007, 02:39 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Same here, NT account says accepted, called my bank and will post at midnight tonight!

Now, also, visited my bank a few days ago to discuss any pending UIGEA regulations.

I sat and talked to the VP (I have a small 2 branch local bank) and as far as UIGEA regulations go, they told me how to circumvent them using my bank account no matter what. This 'bill pay' system they have in place for all online banking payments is able to fund and accept payments directly to / from a site if sites employ a direct pay option, not EFT's.

Stated to me they have no interest in the UIGEA regulations since they only issue debit cards and not bank sponsored credit cards and any money there is my personal funds they could care less what I spend it on.

obg

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL... Ask your bank VP if he wants to run for president...
Old 07-31-2007, 02:55 PM

OBG, I don't expect you to post what bank you use, but can you confirm that it is a small regional bank rather than a large nationwide commercial bank? I'm currently in a large nationwide bank and starting to feel uncomfortable with them.
Old 07-31-2007, 02:55 PM

It is a she and I can also tell you the bankers are very much republican supporters as well they just reflect many banks view.

perhaps Engineer if you read this we can make this an action point, have UIGEA regulations and perhaps a partial repeal of UIGEA leaving in place credit cards as not acceptable, cash only?

obg

obg
Old 08-01-2007, 08:56 AM

No to rain on the "We got our money back parade" But, there are still some of us with accounts locked by security/fraud (for attempting to login overseas) and Neteller doesn not respond to phone calls or emails.

Lets save the big luv NT party until they actually respond.
Old 08-01-2007, 09:27 AM

I got an email back from them about 50 hours after sending it, sent it to admin@netller.com.

Also, if Neteller Thailand doesn't pick up, call Neteller Australia. Tell them you are in Australia for a while and trying to log in. Feed them some excuse about a proxy if they call you out on being located in Thailand. I called NT Australia and they took care of the bit for me, and I initiated my transfer.

EDIT: MONEY JUST GOT IN BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY AFTER POSTING. YEEHAW!
[ QUOTE ]
No to rain on the "We got our money back parade" But, there are still some of us with accounts locked by security/fraud (for attempting to login overseas) and Neteller doesn not respond to phone calls or emails.

Lets save the big luv NT party until they actually respond.

[/ QUOTE ]