Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > Internet Gambling > Internet Gambling
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-04-2007, 08:28 PM

Default Re: Mr. Gatorade’s Lies cost me over 70k at Full Tilt

I haven't a clue whether BeatMe is a Bot or Not. Seems to be a number of folks stating that they played her, and she's not.

The only thing I'm 100% sure of is that the process does not have even the slightest smidgen of fair play or good faith or due process or whatever you want to call it. I don't care how damning any evidence supposedly is. With no opportunity to present her own evidence, and no appeal process, there cannot be a fair outcome.

Sometimes a witch hunt will find a witch, but what about all the others that will be burned at the stake as well? If this is the system (site takes your money for itself and sends you a nasty e-mail) then you can rest assured that whether or not Beatme is innocent or not, somebody who is will someday get screwed bigtime. Thats what happens with unfair, secret processes.

And with semi-delusion paranoid nuts running around accusing everyone of being a bot, you can be sure more are to come.
Old 06-04-2007, 08:49 PM

[ QUOTE ]

done and sent, I'll wait for the reply

[/ QUOTE ]

AGHHH OMG@!.

LEAR TO READ.

The 4.3s thing was something I completely made up as an example of the only POSSIBLE PUBLICALLY DISCUSSED for of evidence. I already said I don't believe FTP's actual evidence is of this sort!

[asplode]
Old 06-04-2007, 08:51 PM

oops
Old 06-04-2007, 09:19 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

done and sent, I'll wait for the reply

[/ QUOTE ]

AGHHH OMG@!.

LEAR TO READ.

[asplode]

[/ QUOTE ]

LEARN to spell! ;o)
Old 06-04-2007, 09:27 PM

[ QUOTE ]

The 4.3s thing was something I completely made up

[/ QUOTE ]

Old 06-04-2007, 10:33 PM

Poker sites really do need to address their customer service issues. I don't understand why they don't have "account managers" that handle issues with those players who are regulars and have a proven record of hands played. In these situations they should be speaking to the individual's involved directly and not making it so tough that people have to resort to public forums to make their grievances heard. I believe Party may have tried something like this with account managers, but I'm unaware of how successful it's been.
Old 06-04-2007, 11:08 PM

[ QUOTE ]
Poker sites really do need to address their customer service issues. I don't understand why they don't have "account managers" that handle issues with those players who are regulars and have a proven record of hands played. In these situations they should be speaking to the individual's involved directly and not making it so tough that people have to resort to public forums to make their grievances heard. I believe Party may have tried something like this with account managers, but I'm unaware of how successful it's been.

[/ QUOTE ]

AGREE 100%
Old 06-04-2007, 11:36 PM

I've heard the same piece of evidence Gehrig has, and it is extremely damning, if true. But I think there is enough suspicion that I'd like to see an independent analysis of all available evidence. Right now it is firmly NOT in FT's interest to backtrack even if they realise Beatme1 was not a bot (short term at least).
Old 06-05-2007, 12:28 AM

lol at everyone who thinks ftp just blindly listens to whatever mrg says. the libel claim is esp hilarious.

im about 85 %that beatme1 was running a bot at some point in time from what ive heard which is proly more than whats in this thread.
Old 06-05-2007, 12:47 AM

I have a lot of respect for Reztez and know he has been around forever so his opinion is significant. Also I agree with what he says about other programs though I use them because they have been determined to be ok by the sites and I want to keep up with my opponents.

Someone asked about evidence and this isn't completely relevant to Beatme1's situation but I watched, in the same room, in San Diego, MrGatorade play one of the UB bots and give us a demonstration of why/how the player (banana234) was a bot. After the demonstration it's my opinion that no rational and semi-knowledgeable poker player could be anything but 100% convinced MrGatorade's opponent was a bot. I think I'm a decently respected poster here so there you go.

-DeathDonkey