Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > General Poker Discussion > Poker Beats, Brags, and Variance
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-15-2007, 11:41 AM

Default Re: FGators: The Final Chapter [1.4m hands EV graph]

video plz
Old 10-15-2007, 11:42 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll take this to my grave..if any person in this thread with half a brain could sit behind me and play a session then they could put this whole in perspective. That's where I'm leaving it.

Maybe at the PCA somebody who's good at poker can sit behind me and without saying anything can understand how messed up it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

or you could make a video . . . or ban

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't making a video be the smart thing to do??? It would prove once and for all about how unlucky you are. And maybe people could even give you some comments on improving your play.. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
Old 10-15-2007, 11:48 AM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I'll take this to my grave..if any person in this thread with half a brain could sit behind me and play a session then they could put this whole in perspective. That's where I'm leaving it.

Maybe at the PCA somebody who's good at poker can sit behind me and without saying anything can understand how messed up it is.

[/ QUOTE ]

or you could make a video . . . or ban

[/ QUOTE ]

Wouldn't making a video be the smart thing to do??? It would prove once and for all about how unlucky you are. And maybe people could even give you some comments on improving your play.. [img]/images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

no, it wouldn't prove anything. the graph proves it, but he's still arguing.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:51 AM

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I offered you coaching earlier and I'm going to try it once more. Just a few hours, if you're ready to listen to someone I'm sure you'd start improving in no time since you have a decent understanding of poker and I have a pretty good idea what kind of stuff you're doing wrong based on your stats/graphs/posts/etc.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:51 AM

haven't you heard of placating the idiot?
Old 10-15-2007, 11:54 AM

[ QUOTE ]
haven't you heard of placating the idiot?

[/ QUOTE ]

no, plz to be telling me more about this exciting concept.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:56 AM

I don't have any way to make a video at this time.
Old 10-15-2007, 11:57 AM

[ QUOTE ]
are you comparing your stubborn mule-headedness to earth's axis of rotation? Actually, that's a pretty apt comparison.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Earth's axis of rotation could probably be thrown off by collision with a large comet or something, whereas I think if a comet collided with FGators' conviction that he's unlucky, the comet would come off second best.

FGators:

For about the last 500 million threads, you've been arguing that you lost as a result of taking bad beats all the time. You had a Word document detailing them all. You posted the following: "Just do the PokerEV thing its the only thing that matters to me and should be the evidence behind all of this".

As soon as it was proven that you don't in fact take ridiculous amounts of beats, you simply switched your story and made something we haven't tested yet the location of your unluckiness. You have no capacity whatsoever for being honest with yourself.

Your cbet% is something like 58%. Mine is something like 81%. Given that you were wrong about the insane number of beats you take, as even you must now concede, don't you think it's possible you're also wrong about being insanely unlucky in non-showdown hands and that maybe that cbet% holds a clue to the real reason?
Old 10-15-2007, 11:59 AM

[ QUOTE ]
I don't get how this works...I honestly am sucked out on a 250:1 ratio..in fact I can't remember the last time I coolered someone or got it in drawing to two outs and won yet it happens to me a large portion of the time so I don't know how this graph works. I've got a Word document with about $400k worth of total bad beats and I've probably only sucked out on people in about 5k worth of pots lifetime so thats how I do my pokerv graphs.

[/ QUOTE ]Christ you are retarded. How many times can it be said to you? You're nitty as [censored] postflop, so when you get it all in, the great majority of the time you're ahead.

When you get it in with AA vs KK and win, you are running ABOVE EXPECTATION.

Your career can be summed up in 5 hands. You have AA vs KK each time, and you lose once. That's one bad beat for them, and none for you. But you're STILL RUNNING AT EXPECTATION.

iufpodlyrsa'eitarsneiotarn'eioar'oneiartrsa

I couldn't bear to read this thread past that post. Maybe I will later.
Old 10-15-2007, 12:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
DAY MAN, FIGHTER OF THE NIGHT MAN

[/ QUOTE ]
CHAMPION OF THE SUN

[/ QUOTE ]

YOU'RE A MASTER OF KARATE