Two Plus Two Newer Archives  

Go Back   Two Plus Two Newer Archives > 2+2 Communities > BBV4Life
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-29-2007, 03:10 PM

Default Re: Damnit, a BILF is leaving her job

[ QUOTE ]
So how about an update on how the "Bilf"s last day on the job is going. Any intersting conversations? More skorts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, she's dressing pretty casual today with Jeans and an Orangish shirt that almost matches her hair. As far as her day, it seems to be going relatively easy for her, she was talking to the controller and said everything is done and would be able to anything more. I talked to her earlier about how she had to leave yesterday at 12ish to go pick up her son cuz he couldn't stand up at his work because of a sharp pain in his stomach that they thought might of been his appendix.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:13 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
So how about an update on how the "Bilf"s last day on the job is going. Any intersting conversations? More skorts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, she's dressing pretty casual today with Jeans and an Orangish shirt that almost matches her blonde hair??!?!. As far as her day, it seems to be going relatively easy for her, she was talking to the controller and said everything is done and would be able to anything more. I talked to her earlier about how she had to leave yesterday at 12ish to go pick up her son cuz he couldn't stand up at his work because of a sharp pain in his stomach that they thought might of been his appendix.

[/ QUOTE ]
Old 06-29-2007, 03:28 PM

I'm still in tears over the Larry the Dog account. A++
Old 06-29-2007, 03:43 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Nah, she's dressing pretty casual today with Jeans and an Orangish shirt that almost matches her blonde hair??!?!. As far as her day, it seems to be going relatively easy for her, she was talking to the controller and said everything is done and would be able to anything more. I talked to her earlier about how she had to leave yesterday at 12ish to go pick up her son cuz he couldn't stand up at his work because of a sharp pain in his stomach that they thought might of been his appendix.

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have perfect 20/20 vision with my contacts in and I'm not color blind, I don't know what it was, but her hair ain't close to blonde, her entire body has like an orangish tint to it.
Old 06-29-2007, 03:47 PM

I'll bet the orangish tint is a side affect of the hormones "she" uses to suppress facial hair and encourage breast growth.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:00 PM

[ QUOTE ]
I'll bet the orangish tint is a side affect of the hormones "she" uses to suppress facial hair and encourage breast growth.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll give u credit for that one.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:00 PM

hbomb stop ruining your own thread
Old 06-29-2007, 04:03 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

I have perfect 20/20 vision with my contacts in and I'm not color blind, I don't know what it was, but her hair ain't close to blonde, her entire body has like an orangish tint to it.

[/ QUOTE ]that's so hot
Old 06-29-2007, 04:06 PM

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

man or woman? i don't know.
but i do that that is yarn and not thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow.... That was [censored] clever. Aram 4 MOD.
Old 06-29-2007, 04:06 PM

omg when i saw her pic I LOLed and then someone was like im 43 and wouldnt do her hahahahaahah.....jesus that is one fugly ass mom....dude how can u even consider her? i vomitted a little whe I imagined her "spin around"
wat a tool ahahahaa